Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
General observations at the track >

General observations at the track

General observations at the track

Old 10-05-2009, 03:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default General observations at the track

I was marshalling the pro buggy class this weekend and had the opportunity to check out how some of the cars were running through my section (low speed double directly into a chicane with a small tricky table right out of the corner). Our track seems to be dominated by Losi with a few Mugens and Kyoshos in the mix. The Mugens and Losis seem to be very responsive with the Kyoshos seeming to be a little flat. They didnt seem to turn in or out quite as well and werent any better though the bumps than the other two. Everything is subject to setup/driver and I know any of them can win but this was my observation. I didnt notice any other brands running but there may have been.

I was really impressed with the Mugens (the outstanding driver didnt hurt ) out there and may pick up their truck.
Old 10-05-2009, 03:36 PM
Tech Prophet

i think thats cause the kyoshos are more sutied to a smooth driver i heard u can lower the front end and it makes it more aggresive and more steering
at my track there are 1 associated and 4 losi eights the guy with the rc8 is a good driver also. there was one that had a odonnel z buggy and he dint like it cause of weight he could get a handle on it but he really used to his losi eight
cause of its light weight. i did see one one mugen on the track it looked good he said u can drive the mugen hard then most .