Wiki Posts
Search

engine tool

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2009, 01:02 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bigedmond
hay, while your heating up you kitchen oven at the track. Can you cook me some lunch.

Losi/mugen/GRP tool is what you want.
you changing motor bearings AT THE TRACK???? wow that's the kind of maintenance one should do at home, in a clean environment...
Old 10-01-2009, 03:29 AM
Tech Addict

I saw a couple of guys do a valve job on a Burick in the parking lot of an auto zone, so I think the track would be a great place to do internal work.LOL and yes it was a Burick .
Old 10-01-2009, 10:02 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Lonestar
you changing motor bearings AT THE TRACK???? wow that's the kind of maintenance one should do at home, in a clean environment...
Sometimes you dont have a choice. And just because its at the track doesnt mean its not a clean environment. I ALWAYS have 3 full size towels with me, so 1 is always clean. I cant count how many times i have help people find they have a front bearing leaking, so we replace it to get them racing again.