Burn Martez Anderson

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Burn Martez Anderson

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2009, 06:08 PM
Tech Addict

Sorry if I posted in the wrong area, I just thought more people would see it here.More people need to see the kind of trash that our Govt. will put up in a prison and we the taxpayers will fund his existence. He needs to have some street justice. I love more animals than humans.A pet will love you no matter what, no conditions apply.In 1989 I was beaten half to death and left for dead, I have drastically changed my outlook on life and what it means.
Old 09-27-2009, 06:10 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by HaulinBass
parenting has nothing to do with it , some people are born like that just as some animals are born mean and aggressive.
people try to find some higher meaning or somehow feel its not is fault because of how they wre brought up.
News flash i come from a broken home, my dad was a junky, my mother a drunk because I had bad parenting i must be doing stupid shit right?
i dont see anyone blaming john gacys parents or ted bundys parents for thier crimes
Yeah its scary ,kinda like its genetic and it may skip a generation.
Old 09-27-2009, 07:03 PM
Tech Champion

We are in a position where we can be humane and compashionate to animals that we keep as pets or the animals we kill humanely for food.

Or we can torment and torture them to death.

One is clearly right and one is clearly wrong.

I don't know how this guy is going to explain his actions to his judge when his time is up. He obviously, can't and I highly doubt he can repent such a thing honestly. He'll be with MJ and Senator Kennedy soon.

It's pretty obvious that creatures have feelings too and that thier existance here is a bit more complex than food and entertainment. It would be wise to show some mercy to Gods creatures too.

Shouldn't this be moved to chat.....

Joey my standard fee is 50K and you have to provide a out of state PI to gather strategic info.
Old 09-27-2009, 07:10 PM
Tech Addict

Can I get a discount if I video what I do to that POS????.P.S. ran my Frankenstein Speed this weekend and discovered that I was running the piston backwards. Grouchy kept telling me I was running it backwards and that the thing sounded funny. I changed it today ...no damage thank goodness.I drove the sorriest I have eve rin my whole life at RC Fun
Hobbies $$ race at least I came in last though.
Old 09-27-2009, 07:19 PM
Tech Initiate

my dog is my friend do that to a friend I'd shoot you where you stand
human or dog a friend is a friend
Old 09-28-2009, 03:55 AM
Tech Addict

Maybe this guy was quickly moving up to becoming a serial killer??? They say that serial killers start out torturing animals.Either way lets look at the bright side... its a great experience to love an animal.
Old 09-28-2009, 04:07 AM
Tech Addict

Default Unreal

I'm disabled and crippled up but I'd like a few minutes with that scum myself. My God burning a poor defenseless dog. I have a golden that sits right besides me most of the day just in case I want to do something. Nothing like the friendship and companionship of a dog. Someone that would hurt them in these ways isn't human in my opinion and doesn't deserve the protections a human has. Its not a cruel and unusual punishment unless the cruelty of putting them to death exceeds the cruelty the perp inflicted while committing the crime. IMHO. Killing these subhumans doesn't seem to stop them so maybe its time for a little something else.

Griz