Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
JP xt12t or RB x12t 5 port ? which is the better engine? need racers input ! >

JP xt12t or RB x12t 5 port ? which is the better engine? need racers input !

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JP xt12t or RB x12t 5 port ? which is the better engine? need racers input !

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2002, 04:20 PM
Tech Regular

Default RE:

well my friend and my self are pretty good drivers that are consistant. but lacking the sponcer to pay for my parts.hehehe, but i just got a new rb 5 port and bought the reg. head button for standard glow plug. so i will be legal. but my friend is stuck on this JP thing and i haven't got my engine brok in yet so i couldn't tell him how the rb is! but from what all i have heard. rb is the way to go . unless you get a richey mod. i am thinking of sending my rb to him.but i don't know yet. well thanks for your all's input.
Old 02-26-2002, 04:25 PM
Tech Adept

Part numbers for Skill
1. Blonde - Basic walking capabilities, speech and breathing, but not all at the same time.
2. Ren&Stimpy - functionality above blonde with added features like brain disconnect, assignable bodily functions control but still lacking true nitro control.
3. Gilligan - Significant improvement in above functionality possible electric racer, with moderate skills, (keep soldering irons away, and require tamiya plugs on everything) added features of dumb luck included with quantum blows up for no reason function.
4. Barry Baker - The perfect racer, low control feature, blow ups eminent. step above discontinued Ted Bundy.
5. Masami - Well can your drive with your toes, cant you? Need I say more
6. G-d - Hey Masami you need a remote?
Old 02-26-2002, 05:24 PM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

5 port not legal with any glow plug... norrcaroar,iffmar...fyi
Old 02-26-2002, 05:48 PM
Dan
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

Mad Max, haha. Good one!
Old 02-26-2002, 11:54 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Dan

Whats the part number for "skill"? I'm having problems finding that. Where can I get it online?

I seem to lack that one special part... LOL
Well, u can carry on to search harder! U can find almost anything online these days! U can get some basic one from me for free! As for the part number, I've not quite figured out yet...!LOL
Old 02-26-2002, 11:56 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Mad Max
Part numbers for Skill
1. Blonde - Basic walking capabilities, speech and breathing, but not all at the same time.
2. Ren&Stimpy - functionality above blonde with added features like brain disconnect, assignable bodily functions control but still lacking true nitro control.
3. Gilligan - Significant improvement in above functionality possible electric racer, with moderate skills, (keep soldering irons away, and require tamiya plugs on everything) added features of dumb luck included with quantum blows up for no reason function.
4. Barry Baker - The perfect racer, low control feature, blow ups eminent. step above discontinued Ted Bundy.
5. Masami - Well can your drive with your toes, cant you? Need I say more
6. G-d - Hey Masami you need a remote?
Part 7.
Look! I'm driving with no hands!