Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LCRC Racway - Oakland Mills, PA *NEW TRACK*

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2010, 11:59 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

had a blast yesterday still cant believe the lap times i was pulling in with the truggy to get the tq. a main was great ended up getting takin out of the lead by a rock jammed between my chassis opening and my flywheel wasnt cause of motor problems lol but still had a blast trying to catch up from 2 laps down.
Old 08-22-2010, 12:31 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Yesterday was a blast. The buggy crapped out in the bmain but i feel like i learned tons throughout the day. Everyone was willing to help out and that makes the day that much better!

Also, thanks Kevin for mounting the tires for me and running a great show. That truggy finish was !
Old 08-22-2010, 12:35 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default Awsome!

Awsome day of racing! At my favorite track!!
Best day of racing i've had in a very long time! Thanx so much Kevin, Big John,Aaron, and everyone one else! you guys are great, and think of and exacute every little detail that just makes racing at your facility above and beyond any other offroad track i have been to period!

Aaron!, cant tell you how much more excited of a race day it makes it with someone with your excitment on the mic! awsome job! loved it! hope to hear more of it. you and Tom should do a double mic race day sometime!! lol that be sick!

Thanx Rob H. for the tips on the rear end gear mesh on my truggy! thanx for willing to spend the time to helpout your an asset to this hobby and "mr. 8th losi" as far as i'm concerned!

Brian, glad i could help! happy i didnt screaw up your fuel stops! nice run!

Cant wait for the pics Kevin!!
Old 08-22-2010, 01:57 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Great time yesterday! Thanks Kevin for making sure I got my sunglasses. Looking forward to the next 1. After going from 1st to 9th at the start of the ecale B main I just drove like crap trying to hard. I cant wait till the next race and I am determined to make the A !!! lol!!!!!! See you all in Sept.!!!!!
Old 08-22-2010, 06:56 PM
Tech Master

Default Pics

Still putting up pics?
Have any results by chance?
Old 08-22-2010, 08:59 PM
Tech Apprentice

The track was absolutly amazing yesterday. The track really came around nicely. Kevin and John worked there butts off trying to keep the dust down, and trying to get the track to groove up. By the time the buggy a-main came around, the track had a nice groove and had great bite. Thanks again to Keving and all who helped out yesterday. I will definatly be back in september. I almost forgot, the announcing was the best that I have ever seen at a local club race.
Old 08-23-2010, 06:00 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Pics & Results

Pics are almost all up on the LCRC facebook (not my dept) and I'll get some of the good ones over on here as soon as Christa gets the 270+ pics up on shutterfly. The results will be posted today aswell. Sorry for the delay, I'm much better at digging dirt than I am with a computer...

Thanks,

Kevin.
Old 08-23-2010, 06:16 AM
Tech Master

Results
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
R4_Race_07_1-8_Buggy_A-Main.pdf (35.9 KB, 162 views)
R4_Race_06_1-8_Buggy_B-Main.pdf (27.8 KB, 110 views)
R4_Race_05_Mod_SCT_A-Main.pdf (24.7 KB, 124 views)
Old 08-23-2010, 06:18 AM
Tech Master

Here's the rest of the results for the mains
Attached Files
R4_Race_01_SCT_A-Main.pdf (24.8 KB, 121 views)
Old 08-23-2010, 10:11 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Thanks again LCRC for another great race day!

The big story to me on Saturday was the tremendous E-Scale turnout. 21 solid entries with 16 of them finnishing their mains! I've not seen or heard of a E-Scale turn out like that anywhere else in PA.

For anyone who is thinking about getting an E-Scale but had reservations about reliability or performance of E-Scale . . . .

just look at the results.
Old 08-23-2010, 02:03 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Thanks for the compliments on announcing. It's just the result of an overly excited kid getting to have way to much fun doing what we all love, RC!

I had more fun Saturday than I've had in a while. And can't wait for September 25th! Kevin LCRC is plain Awesome!
Old 08-23-2010, 02:14 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Thanks goes out to all the lcrc crew for having a great place to race track came around all day cain't wait till next race this was one of the greatest times i had in a while.

Aaron thanks for the great announcing.

dudley crew it was awesome to hang out and have fun again. ed i agree this was awesome to see so many e-scales and the way it sounds many more to come.this class can only get bigger.
Old 08-23-2010, 03:22 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Victory Side
Thanks for the compliments on announcing. It's just the result of an overly excited kid getting to have way to much fun doing what we all love, RC!

I had more fun Saturday than I've had in a while. And can't wait for September 25th! Kevin LCRC is plain Awesome!
I was speaking with Kevin on the phone after seeing all of the positive comments on Aaron's announcing. Looks like I missed a great weekend. It definately comes naturally and you are probably in the best career to be able to uplift people and get them involved. For all those that have not experienced the Aaron and Stober sportscasting show in the winter time at Richfield Raceway, then you need to come out on a Friday night to check it out sometime. You know, you may be able to get more to show up for church Sunday morning if you told all of us there would be racing afterwards.
Old 08-23-2010, 04:08 PM
Tech Master

Default +1

Originally Posted by jmackani
I was speaking with Kevin on the phone after seeing all of the positive comments on Aaron's announcing. Looks like I missed a great weekend. It definately comes naturally and you are probably in the best career to be able to uplift people and get them involved. For all those that have not experienced the Aaron and Stober sportscasting show in the winter time at Richfield Raceway, then you need to come out on a Friday night to check it out sometime. You know, you may be able to get more to show up for church Sunday morning if you told all of us there would be racing afterwards.

WELL SAID!!! Awsome!!!
Old 08-23-2010, 04:13 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Definitely top notch announcing. Thank you too Aaron for squaring me away with my pinion tooth count.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.