Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LCRC Racway - Oakland Mills, PA *NEW TRACK*

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 09:25 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

That was a great race day! I really appreciate the early work that was done to get the track so dry and perfect! I was so surprised when I got there. I came late because I was expecting a wet track. But not here, they are serious about perfection! It was also cool to have THE man, Ed Bridges on hand. Never a bad thing!!

I was just looking at the long term weather for Chester NY for Sunday, hmmm. What are peoples thoughts?
Old 11-02-2009, 11:49 AM
Tech Rookie

The track is lookin great and will be ready for practice tomorrow.
Old 11-02-2009, 06:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I'd like to thank everyone for a great day of racing last Saturday! Even with the weather not in our favor we still managed to pull off a dry track and some good racin'.

We are still trying to get dialed in on the "running an RC race" part of things, but the good news is we have the track part of it fairly figured out. I can't wait to show you all what we have planned for the track next season, it's going to take us from a new RC track in PA to one of the places that people talk about everywhere you go.

I'll try to get the the Mini series points, race results, and podium pics posted later this week. Sorry for the delay.

I'll be out of town for the next week but Big John and Bill will be here to make sure that Tuesday practice and maybe if the weather stays nice a small race this coming Saturday. Stay tuned to the forum for details.

Thanks,

Kevin.
Old 11-02-2009, 06:46 PM
Tech Master

Here is a link to some pics from the Sept race before the rain came.

http://cmd.shutterfly.com/commands/p...acing&album=26
Old 11-02-2009, 06:53 PM
Tech Master

Here's a link to some pics from the race this past weekend.

http://cmd.shutterfly.com/commands/p...cing&album=106
Old 11-02-2009, 07:35 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default sick

oh man, for those of you that havnt yet been to this track, take a look at those slide show pics, it gives you a little bit of an idea of what exsactly is going on at this track, just about the whole track is an elevation change, constanly, and it is just simple Awsome!, all out 1/8th track, such a great flow, and a blast to run on!
Old 11-03-2009, 02:22 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

yea pics are great....great place and awesome people there.
keep up the good work lcrc crew.
Old 11-03-2009, 05:06 AM
Tech Master

Default facility

place is top notch all around!
i would like to also thank the guys there for there little cleaning station setup,
had a table out just for cleaning, with water, and seemingly endless supply pressure air hose right there,, it's the little things like that, that make racing there so nice.
Old 11-03-2009, 09:55 AM
Tech Addict

where`s everybody racing this weekend , weather looks good saturday and sunday ................
Old 11-03-2009, 02:45 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Bruce53
where`s everybody racing this weekend , weather looks good saturday and sunday ................
Looks like a beautiful day, 58 and sunny for Chester NY on Sunday ALthough, I lost my RB so I am trying to decide what to do......
Old 11-03-2009, 03:57 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by rallyebmx
Looks like a beautiful day, 58 and sunny for Chester NY on Sunday ALthough, I lost my RB so I am trying to decide what to do......
What happened to the RB Tom?
Old 11-03-2009, 04:21 PM
Tech Master

Default this weekend

Originally Posted by Bruce53
barnstormers is having there last race sunday, word on the street is that nucular may be running sunday too?
and also, i hear blue diamond has a plan to do a saturday night under the lights, sounds siiiccckkk

im game for a double header again this weekend, let's kill this outdoor offroad 09!
Old 11-03-2009, 06:18 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by gixxerman
What happened to the RB Tom?
Man, best I can tell is a glow plug element fell into there Just 2 weeks ago it was at 6 gallons with SO much compression. Then I started having some tuning issues with it so i took it out last night thinking small air leak or something. It barely had compression so I opened it up and it was ugly. So bummed......
Old 11-03-2009, 07:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

It's looking like there's a gang forming for sun at barnstormers. Sat is looking good for blue diamond also. At this point nothing can be found out about nuclear.
Old 11-03-2009, 07:26 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by rallyebmx
Man, best I can tell is a glow plug element fell into there Just 2 weeks ago it was at 6 gallons with SO much compression. Then I started having some tuning issues with it so i took it out last night thinking small air leak or something. It barely had compression so I opened it up and it was ugly. So bummed......
That sucks Tom, sorry to hear that. RB again or something different? you know eBay has lots of C6 USA parts to be had!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.