Wiki Posts
Search

Palmaris engine thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2004, 12:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by Data
i hope they would remove the black material from inside the crank case before they ship the engines too. anybody know what the hack is that stuff ?
This is separating compaund which is using during the casting process. In most of the technologyes s using Silcate glue ( luquid glass). Itis easy commingout and it is surprise for me, why they still have it not remove. They might be use something else. I have saw it on couple engines during the modding and notifyed owners about it.
Old 02-03-2004, 12:48 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Randman
Just get the engine out fast so that you get your money before Sirio does...
I can bring engines very fast and don't realy care about money. I want to have fun from what I am doing. It is hobby for me, not live making tool. And with you Randy it was one of the day when I realy injoy of my work. Thanks man. I hope we will have more days like that.
Old 02-03-2004, 12:52 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by stefan
I don't care as long as I get the fastest one...
It seems like you are in
Old 02-03-2004, 01:06 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Idea Copy

Originally posted by Top Gun 777
There is no secrets It is open project, more then that I offered to one of the most respectible modiffier to go for it together, but was no luck, so I did it alone with my Rusian's friends.

There is no KGB anymore it is FSB and and it's even worse.
Yes I know but why do they pronounce it fesbeh?
Old 02-03-2004, 02:53 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Idea Copy

Originally posted by EVOLUTION
DAAAAH

[i]
Yes I know but why do they pronounce it fesbeh? [/B]
It just in russian that prononciation.
Old 02-03-2004, 03:22 PM
Tech Master

TG
you know why I declined. I had my own project going at the time and had considerable time in it to scrap the project. I appreciated it but the timing of it was not right. I wish you the best.

I will recieve my first pair of true protos friday. I believe you met two of my drivers at crystal last weekend. Brad with the blond mohawk and Tenessee the walking tree with the georgia accent.
Old 02-03-2004, 03:27 PM
Tech Elite

It seems like you are in
Either way,your engine or just your sleeve, I GOT MOTOR DUDE!

I guess power will be the last thing I'm lacking. Driving might be another story
Old 02-03-2004, 03:41 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Motorman
TG
you know why I declined. I had my own project going at the time and had considerable time in it to scrap the project. I appreciated it but the timing of it was not right. I wish you the best.

I will recieve my first pair of true protos friday. I believe you met two of my drivers at crystal last weekend. Brad with the blond mohawk and Tenessee the walking tree with the georgia accent.
Hi Dennice. I am not blaming you for declining, I wanted together bring something realy good to beat Novas, do it together is easier, but it is OK. I think this way is even better-you will push me and I will push you, so progress will go faster.
I meet a lot of guys at CP, but realy don't know by names. I showed to them most of the internals ( that I could disclose). Even sonmebody call to Pat Fox and he came. I had very nice talk to him. Very knowlodgble guy.
Old 02-03-2004, 03:43 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by stefan
Either way,your engine or just your sleeve, I GOT MOTOR DUDE!

I guess power will be the last thing I'm lacking. Driving might be another story
Old 02-03-2004, 03:44 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Paolo M
I will have toons of Enneti. If you need it, just let me know
Hehehe.... will carry mine own supplies of the 'finest italian foams available'... anyway, thanks for the offerring, but beware of selling to the competitors one time will try will like it a lot and will want to buy all the sets you have available. (just let test worn sets...)
Old 02-03-2004, 06:03 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

I can bring engines very fast and don't realy care about money. I want to have fun from what I am doing. It is hobby for me, not live making tool. And with you Randy it was one of the day when I realy injoy of my work. Thanks man. I hope we will have more days like that.
We'll have a full day like that when you come back from Florida. We can test a lot more than we did, especially if the traction is high.
Old 02-03-2004, 06:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Edward your modification to my novarossi were great! It has tremendous bottom end. I not only T.Q.'d the race I did it by locking down my 2nd gear and blew doors. It turned everyones head. Looking forward to the PS12. I wish I can join you guys at W'nats, but Todd will represent us very well. I'll see you at the Sedan Nats for sure!
Old 02-03-2004, 06:28 PM
Tech Addict

WHEN AND WHERE CAN I BUY ONE OF THESE MOTORS?
Old 02-03-2004, 07:33 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default NATS.

Originally posted by Pit-racer
Edward your modification to my novarossi were great! It has tremendous bottom end. I not only T.Q.'d the race I did it by locking down my 2nd gear and blew doors. It turned everyones head. Looking forward to the PS12. I wish I can join you guys at W'nats, but Todd will represent us very well. I'll see you at the Sedan Nats for sure!
I plan on representing the team at the Nats also I will look you up then. Paul
Old 02-03-2004, 08:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

hey Edward, just letting you know that my track in coral springs has great traction and has the smoothest asphalt made. they built it right and they also spray the track for extra traction. i think it rained this past weekend enough for the next month lol. Time is creeping along, Can't wait to run ps12, Also should i get some certain fuel before you arrive. Just let me know do you need bodies or are you set. Talk to you soon Peter

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.