I don't remember seeing a Mugen or a Losi on the podium at the US Nationals

Definitely an XRAY there though
Old 08-07-2009, 04:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by anf0
I don't remember seeing a Mugen or a Losi on the podium at the US Nationals

Definitely an XRAY there though
that was LUCK...look at the ratio to xray podiums to losi and assotiated...

that just may be the 1st time ive ever seen a xray on the podium in a pro event
Old 08-07-2009, 05:47 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Yes you are correct, but the 2009 Truggy was only recently released and is now on par with the Associated and Losi's, proven at that event.

I'm not going to have a brand war with you, but if you've never driven one don't bother commenting...
Old 08-07-2009, 05:57 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by anf0
Yes you are correct, but the 2009 Truggy was only recently released and is now on par with the Associated and Losi's, proven at that event.

I'm not going to have a brand war with you, but if you've never driven one don't bother commenting...
well if you dont want a brand war then i dont sujest you comeiing to a losi/mugen thread and talk about xray...

Last edited by reggie l.; 08-07-2009 at 06:15 AM.
Old 08-07-2009, 06:09 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

I would get the Mugen if it was upto me. Not sure if the issue has been fixed in the Losi but i thought there was a problem with the fitting of parts after a few gallons and they became sloppy. Mugen parts have always been top quality. But if you want the highest quality parts get an Xray. (<-had to throw some more fuel on the fire)
Old 08-07-2009, 06:10 AM
Tech Elite

HAHAHAHAHAHA +1 Reggie

Now I have driven both and the Losi suits my drives style better.

Just at a local race two factory team drivers - one for Losi and one for Mugen - 30 min Amain - both of these guys were no more than 2 seconds away for the first 20mins, I mean they were on each other tails the whole race. But in the end the Losi just was allowed to use more powers in the cornors which allowed the win.......... Between the two drivers I will not say one is better that the other, but you can get no closer that this race in the entirty. I think that the Losi just handles better than any other RC out there

You know I have driven the losi since it first came out and could not be happier with anyother RC - yes its does have slop but, its a $2.50 fix - or at lease for me. and i only do in once per season....
Old 08-07-2009, 06:20 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by token
HAHAHAHAHAHA +1 Reggie

Now I have driven both and the Losi suits my drives style better.

Just at a local race two factory team drivers - one for Losi and one for Mugen - 30 min Amain - both of these guys were no more than 2 seconds away for the first 20mins, I mean they were on each other tails the whole race. But in the end the Losi just was allowed to use more powers in the cornors which allowed the win.......... Between the two drivers I will not say one is better that the other, but you can get no closer that this race in the entirty. I think that the Losi just handles better than any other RC out there

You know I have driven the losi since it first came out and could not be happier with anyother RC - yes its does have slop but, its a $2.50 fix - or at lease for me. and i only do in once per season....
losi and mugen are the best out and if mugen had mor drivers im sure they would be on the podium more...mayfeid is the only assotiated drivier you see on the podium.. and do you realy think he's winning with the stock rc8 play form? no he has some stuff unavalable to the public that will keep him competitive with losi etc and on top of that he can drive anything

other than mayfeild when you come back down to our racing mugen and losi dominates
Old 08-07-2009, 06:22 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by reggie l.
losi and mugen are the best out and if mugen had mor drivers im sure they would be on the podium more...mayfeid is the only assotiated drivier you see on the podium.. and do you realy think he's winning with the stock rc8 play form? no he has some stuff unavalable to the public that will keep him competitive with losi etc and on top of that he can drive anything

other than mayfeild when you come back down to our racing mugen and losi dominates

Well that just sucks for AE - if he has to run parts that is not avalible to even compete with the Losi or Mugen and the public cant get, no wonder they dont sell - hhahahahah because the losi drivers and mugen drivers use stock kits and the parts they do use are avalible to the public.
Old 08-07-2009, 06:24 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by token
Well that just sucks for AE - if he has to run parts that is not avalible to even compete with the Losi or Mugen and the public cant get, no wonder they dont sell - hhahahahah because the losi drivers and mugen drivers use stock kits and the parts they do use are avalible to the public.