Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Bumps and Jumps RC Speedway PA

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2004, 05:05 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

True - thats what everyone has been telling me. Do the schedule that best fits me. Maybe I should run saturday offroad in the summer and sunday oval in the summer. I don't know, honestly right now I am just concerned with getting everything done to open the doors. I will have time to evaluate all this when I get my L&I aproval.
Old 03-24-2004, 06:22 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Well I know me, Roeder, Shredder, and three other friends of mine bought gas trucks to run and are just waiting for you to open.
Old 03-24-2004, 06:56 AM
Tech Elite

I know that Saturdays will work best for myself and all my firends for Off-Road electric. Sundays are harder because a lot of us have Family things to do on Sunday.

Are you guys thinking about running Electric and Nitro Off-Road on the same day?

Thanks

Mike
Old 03-25-2004, 01:32 AM
Tech Rookie

Sat off road is the way to go if the track is good you will pull from J&K ( but don't know how long they will be around) and pit stop i will run on Sat and Sundays are hard to do if you have the races on Sat people are able to travel longer they have Sun to rest and do things with their family i've been racing about 15 years seen tracks come and go good luck hope to race soon!!!!
Old 03-25-2004, 06:12 AM
Tech Elite

I talked to three of my firends yesterday and they are only able to race on Saturdays and they really want to start runing Electric Off-Road. Also from the sounds of it there are more people down here that are willing to race too on Saturdays and take a break from our usual on-road touring racing that we do every Saturday.
Old 03-25-2004, 07:59 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Mike W.
I would love to see Sat offroad electric racing..
just let me know what car to get
2wd- 4wd- truck ???

Casye
Old 03-25-2004, 08:06 AM
Tech Elite

Casey-

It is really wait and see what happens when the racing starts. I know it is safe for 2WD and Trucks but I am hoping Homer and Danny and friends will come up for some Mod 4WD. Mike S has a Truck and will get a 4WD car if it catches on. I will be getting a 2WD Car soon..I have a 4WD car now. Personally I hate Trucks .

This should be a really nice change in pace. Mike and I will let you know when we go up.

Mike Webb
Old 03-25-2004, 08:13 PM
Tech Master

well if guys talk it up, we can get stuff ready now, I like the 2wd, but 4wd would be fun, is there another option other than Losi.

Casey
Old 03-26-2004, 06:27 AM
Tech Elite

Yokomo or the BJ4.. TC3 4WD Car... but I think the car alone is $550

My neighbor and I last night ran my XXX-S and my XXX-4 around in the street. I had a 9x2 in the XXX-S and a 10x1 in the XXX-4 and for some reason the XXX-4 would pull away easily from the XXX-S. I was shocked. I am wondering if the hugh tires make a difference. My tires on the Losi are 56mm. I even ran the XXX-S because I thought my neighbor was holding back but he blew it away with the XXX-4.
Old 03-26-2004, 10:39 AM
Tech Master

Location: Time to put down the Golf clubs and poker chips and GO RACIN!
Default Race days

Imyself and two others Saint and Lynde- prefer Saturdays. We are comming from southern Maryland 2wd and truck electric and 1/8th scale... we plan to make it up twice a month..
Old 03-29-2004, 01:50 PM
Tech Adept

hey chris open yet? i would have to agree saturday offroad would have to be the best and i would suggest what ever you start stick with it don't change times from summer to winter. because if you run on sat why would people drive in the winter on sunday.

and if you run on sat would this be day or night?

thanks
Old 03-29-2004, 09:50 PM
Tech Fanatic

I stopped by today. He is not open yet. Concrete was done this morning and clay is being delivered on Wednesday. I think that the plans are to build the track this weekend. Still needs to get the bathroom in and some of the new lights hung (being delivered wed.) Only a couple thousand man hours of work left, but he is making good progress.

Jeff
Old 03-30-2004, 03:26 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

I also was by today and the concrete looked great. Looked like a great job. It is coming around in their now.
Old 03-31-2004, 06:13 PM
Tech Fanatic

The clay has been delivered!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-31-2004, 06:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Concrete looks good - I got 10 loads of clay today.
I am hoping to build the track this weekend. If anyone wants to donate some time I should be there all weekend.
Thanks
Chris

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.