Wiki Posts
Search

KO PROPO EX-10 Helios q's

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2004, 08:37 PM
Tech Master

Default Re: helios Synthsized version

Originally posted by jscamry
anyone heard anything about a Synthsized version in the future?

thanks Jason
they are working on something....
Old 08-29-2004, 08:57 PM
Tech Master

this is prolly a F.A.Q. but here i go, im thinkin of getting a helios, does it come with a reciver cuz my buddy is sayin no, and im thinking that cant be true and where can i get one for a cheap price, kthobbies is the lowest ive seen?

thanks for answering a noob question on the remote

lazybot
Old 08-29-2004, 09:47 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by lazyboy
this is prolly a F.A.Q. but here i go, im thinkin of getting a helios, does it come with a reciver cuz my buddy is sayin no, and im thinking that cant be true and where can i get one for a cheap price, kthobbies is the lowest ive seen?

thanks for answering a noob question on the remote

lazybot
Lazyboy,

Yes it does come with a receiver. The 302 if i'm not mistaken.

However, it does NOT come with any servos. That's probably what your friend goofed up on.
Old 08-29-2004, 10:06 PM
Tech Master

how do u guys like the drop down wheel? i tryed my track owners "Scotty Ernst" and man was it comfy, but i never raced with it. so i was woundering how does it feel for holding and racing for a 5min qual? just dont want to spend un needed money on it if i dont have to.

thanks lazy
Old 08-29-2004, 10:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally posted by lazyboy
how do u guys like the drop down wheel? i tryed my track owners "Scotty Ernst" and man was it comfy, but i never raced with it. so i was woundering how does it feel for holding and racing for a 5min qual? just dont want to spend un needed money on it if i dont have to.

thanks lazy
I recomend it!!! I know electric races are 5 mins/ 8mins max for 1/12th, but I feel I don't hold on to the controller hard anymore when intense racingis going on!!

The Helios is a worthy investment, my driving improved a lot with it!

And when you get one, ask scott how to make your Helios look faster!!! He did in in my controller!!!! And Tell him I said hello!!!!
He is a fast guy!!!
Lem
Old 08-29-2004, 11:34 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by lem2
I recomend it!!! I know electric races are 5 mins/ 8mins max for 1/12th, but I feel I don't hold on to the controller hard anymore when intense racingis going on!!

The Helios is a worthy investment, my driving improved a lot with it!

And when you get one, ask scott how to make your Helios look faster!!! He did in in my controller!!!! And Tell him I said hello!!!!
He is a fast guy!!!
Lem
thanks man, ill let him know u said what up

lazy
Old 08-30-2004, 05:10 PM
Tech Adept

Hi,

I just read through all of the pages and my questions havent been really answered. Ko Staff Please help.

My radio is coming very soon ( EX10)

I have a few of the new LRP Phaser Competitions ( note these are the new competition rx's not the old ones) on 27 band, Will these work in the advanced mode? LRP says this rec is "auto switching" from reg to super fast,

Is the above the same as the 301 Ko RX? Meaning it will work on the fast but not the super fast mode. If so, do I keep the switch in the up postion for both the 302 and the LRP Comp?

2) Will Airtronics Digital servos work in the super advance mode?

3) Will Airtronics FM 27 band crystals work?

Thanks in Advance.
Old 08-30-2004, 05:14 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by speed2004
Hi,

I just read through all of the pages and my questions havent been really answered. Ko Staff Please help.

My radio is coming very soon ( EX10)

I have a few of the new LRP Phaser Competitions ( note these are the new competition rx's not the old ones) on 27 band, Will these work in the advanced mode? LRP says this rec is "auto switching" from reg to super fast,

Is the above the same as the 301 Ko RX? Meaning it will work on the fast but not the super fast mode. If so, do I keep the switch in the up postion for both the 302 and the LRP Comp?

2) Will Airtronics Digital servos work in the super advance mode?

3) Will Airtronics FM 27 band crystals work?

Thanks in Advance.
1) The receiver should work in the Super HSR mode (High Response 3CH mode). It will NOT work in the Advanced HSR (High Response 2CH mode).

2) You can probably get away with it in Super HSR, not sure about Advanced HSR.

3) I would only use the KO crystals.
Old 08-30-2004, 05:20 PM
Tech Adept

Thank you for the quick reply,

One more question.

Does the switch behind the module say up for both RX's?

and what is the real differance between the advanced HSR and the the Super in real time? will I notice it?

What about the airtronice digital servos?

will they work in Advanced HSR?
Old 08-30-2004, 05:41 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by speed2004
Thank you for the quick reply,

One more question.

Does the switch behind the module say up for both RX's?

and what is the real differance between the advanced HSR and the the Super in real time? will I notice it?

What about the airtronice digital servos?

will they work in Advanced HSR?
The switch behind the module will stay up, this is the High response mode. The Super HSR has a frame rate of 10.5 and the Advanced has a frame rate of 8.0. Yes, there is a difference but requires digital servos to process the signal fast enough.

I cann't recommend a competitor's product, so maybe someone else can answer the question for you.
Old 08-30-2004, 11:21 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: helios Synthsized version

Originally posted by =MisFitz= NuKe
they are working on something....
do you know when this wil be relased or where can i find more info?
Old 08-31-2004, 11:57 AM
Tech Master

there is no info on it right now, that is available to the public
Old 08-31-2004, 02:23 PM
Tech Adept

Does anyone know if you can use AIRTRONICS digital servos with this Advanced HSR????
Old 08-31-2004, 03:37 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by KO PROPO Staff
The switch behind the module will stay up, this is the High response mode. The Super HSR has a frame rate of 10.5 and the Advanced has a frame rate of 8.0. Yes, there is a difference but requires digital servos to process the signal fast enough.

I cann't recommend a competitor's product, so maybe someone else can answer the question for you.
You are not really recommending the competitor's product. Actually, a lot of M8 users may be thinking of switching but is hesitating because of the thought of buying new servos. A simple yes or no would suffice.
Old 08-31-2004, 03:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I don't think ko staff is actually saying that he "can not recommend". I think it is more that Ko has probably not tested with other products and was hoping a user on the tread may have some experience. I mean think about it. If you work for KO, would you have a need to have other manufacture's servos in your bag?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.