Wiki Posts
Search

something odd help?

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2009, 04:42 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default something odd help?

ok i got a cyclone 2 chassis and i took it out side just to run it with the 17t motor i bot for it. i was running on about the same surface as the local track and was going around a few cones set up to be a sweeping cove. it keep pitching sideways with about a 20o angel going around the cove and as soon and i would hit the end of the cove to go strate it would "right itself" as if there was no pitch. it does not seem like im losing speed but its odd.

any ideas its all new elc and i got mid soft springs in front and mid hard in back with 40w oil front and 70w oil back. the toe is set at stock. all i have did it changed the springs and oil w
Old 06-26-2009, 06:22 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)

If the line, 'all I have did it changed the spring and oil w", was supposed to read "all I have done is change the spring and oil w. then put it back the way it was when it was good. 70w in the rear is too thick, I would go down to 40w and put the softer springs on the rear.
Old 06-26-2009, 06:36 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

k, i will change one then the other. i like the way it runs i just dont like the fact its drifting around corners like that. thinks for the help