Wiki Posts
Search

M2C Racing

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2009, 04:38 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default M2C Racing

I wanted to give a few testimonies of my experience with a few of the products offered by M2C Racing. I recently got to try the new lightened 4 shoe clutch system, and WOW what a difference! http://www.m2cracing.com/product.sc?...&productId=306 The motor feels smoother yet more responsive and more directly connected to my throttle finger. I used the regular medium shoes with 2, .95 springs and 2, 1.0 springs. This was in a Losi 2.0 w/ JX21 power. I got 2 gallons out of my last set of springs and shoes from M2C, and I'm sure I'll get the same out of these. The other thing I tried was the Losi rear toe block system with the Delrin inserts. http://www.m2cracing.com/product.sc?...&productId=295 This makes a big improvement on the already really good handling of the car. The suspension works so much more freely. It's easy to see that there is a lot of thought put into the M2C products, and it really makes a difference. I know it may sound like I'm just trying to pimp the product, but seriously, the M2C stuff flat out works! Thanks, M2C for putting me in the winners circle!
Old 06-25-2009, 05:43 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Not to mention Mitch is a real nice guy. He was at the track Marshaling on Saturday. And just doing what he does watching cars perform and thinking up ways to make them better!!!!!!!
Old 06-25-2009, 06:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I tried the 4 shoe clutch also and thought it performed well. The lightened flywheel is a nice touch.
Old 06-25-2009, 07:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

The new light weight 3 shoe is working well too in my truggy with JX enigine.
reg medium shoes with 1.0 springs.