Wiki Posts
Search

Need help deciding!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 08:25 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Need help deciding!!!!!

Hello everyone...I've been running 1/8th scale off road for a bit now but want to get into 8th scale on road. My local track has a class for the GT spec style cars, Ofna DM1 and Kyosho Inferno GT...My question is what car would be better to go with? I like both but would like to hear from people who have one of these. Thank you for your time...Mike
Old 06-17-2009, 08:57 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

I had the same question a few weeks ago I went with the IGT2 I have not had a chance to run it yet work get in the way of fun I'm doing a few mods this weekend and should be ready to go sunday. You should go to the track and talk to some people see what they are running so if you need help like me you will have someone to help you between the people at the track and Lee at winners circle hobbies the IGT2 was the right choice for me