Community
Wiki Posts
Search

i fill like a niwbe

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 08:18 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

in a way you right, but if you look at it like i am. it you fill ppl in on whats going on with you, most ppl will take the time and try to under stand what you says. but there are some ass holes out there, that they if you cant spell every work right and faze it right then you shouldn't try to even get help. i know ppl like that. then again the ones i know i have gone after with a cutting torch as well at work.

to make a long story short i walk so soft ppl dont hear me walk up and i come and go and a lot of ppl dont even know i have moved. and the crazy part well you can see where they get that. i main i have thrown slag and min slug hammers at ppl as well as tripping the up with welding leads and all that. im just glad the owner and sup like me and the work i do or i would of been gone years ago.
Old 06-12-2009, 08:21 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

I edited it because I reread your original post and disagreed with my assessment. Obviously you two read it real quick since it couldn't have been there more than a minute.
Old 06-12-2009, 08:21 PM
Tech Adept

His problem isn't that he dont know what he is saying because he does. His problem is that he dosen't know what word to put like wingracer said fill instead of feel. He doesn't know what is the correct spelling of the words that are the same meaning but spelled differently.
Old 06-12-2009, 08:27 PM
Tech Adept

Shinta you are right. If you let people know then yes they will try to help you out or shouldn't be as hard if you dont spell a word correctly. People today i don't know about some of them. But i understood what you were trying to say and still are. I heard ya buddy loud and clear.
Old 06-12-2009, 08:34 PM
Tech Adept

yea, but like i said when you go throw 10 school a year exp for my high school years, as well as being in a sp ed class that teaching the same thing over and over. it hard to learn any thing.

i got one more question the near by hobby shop it putting in a on road paved track and one know a good tier to run that is kind of cheep. i make good money but i dont wont to be spending 500-800 like i was im trying to keep my rc spending under 200-300 with times the way they are im filling the pinch as well and i get payed well and i dont own a house with a big monthly payment
Old 06-12-2009, 08:44 PM
Tech Adept

Look into the toyz.com for the wheels i cant post web sites yet because i haven't made enough post yet.

These are suppost to be good tires and for the price you cant beat them. Shoot you buy them try them out if they dont work you are not out a lot of money you know. There is a thread at the top of this forum and they are talking about tires i can find more stuff out for ya if you want or you can look in to it yourself either way its up to you.
Old 06-12-2009, 08:45 PM
Tech Adept

I know what you are saying i went through almost the same thing i know at least the same amout of schools if not more and no joke neither.
Old 06-12-2009, 08:55 PM
Tech Adept

i read that but it does not look like they are talking about running on paved i think they are talking about running on carpet. but i may be wrong, but i just check my private messages and i need to kind of lay low so i done get kick it would be a first but believe it or not i have picked the hobby back up and still need help and up until not i have not hand any blow ups like that.

as for the tire question some ppl that are looking at this thread to see what i post next my know of a good tire at a fair price not saying what you just said isn't i know some ppl have been at it for years and years and know where to go to get good tires at a fair price. just like the esc i got to looking and im going to get the novak gtx esc next time have the ext money seen as i need to get another car seen as i was in a crash 2 weeks ago and i cant rebuild that i have.
Old 06-12-2009, 09:09 PM
Tech Adept

Yeah dont take my word on the tires i am fairly new like 6 months into the hobby so yes you should look around and price and ask other people too. That suck about your other car. So what are you going to get next any ideas yet.
Old 06-12-2009, 09:47 PM
Tech Adept

i was planning on custom building a car, and it was going to run my about 10,000 just to get it running to where i can drive it . but it was going to take me about 6 months to get every thing and get it finished. im going to put a Nissan skyline r32 AWD motor and trans into a geo storm. ppl at work call me crazy for even thing about it. i main a geo storm at best you can make 300hp with the v4 that in it. the r32 come with 300hp stock at the wheels then when you add on a few upgrades to start, and then a few more done the line i will one bad ass car that not may could touch speed wise

i dont know how much you know about skylines, but they never made it over here to the USA to get one brought over and set up to run in the USA is 150,000 to 200,000. seen as the top speed for a base model was 180 and a gtr was 200 and this is comming out of a v6. now a v6 with 300hp stock is a lot more the most cars have. but when you can bolt on up to 800hp. and they have a kit to bore it out 20 over pushing it to 900hp. its gets you thinking. but i been over to japan and have see the dino slips for car that are daily drivers dino out like that. and to top it off they go form a 2.5 to a 3.5 to a 5.0 pinding on what you do the motor. got to love turbos

so i thought what hey the skyline coup is only 8in longer the a geo storm and only 4in wider then a geo storm. but the engine bay is only 1 in shorter all around in the geo storm.

then you throw in the fact that im a welder/fad as well as acs serts i could build a custom car like this no prob.

but im looking at 90's model 4x4 Toyota for now, my work mens comp case has been tied up in court for a year now and there just getting around to it. and the pay out is going to be like 32,000 after the lawyers cut and that is how im going to pay for all the parts for my custom build
Old 06-12-2009, 09:54 PM
Tech Adept

Wow thats awesome man. I did not know that the geo is only that much shorter and the engine bay is only 1 inch smaller all the way around thats crazy. If you do it will you send me pictures of it please i want to see this thing. I had a s-10 with a 350 in it and i will tell you the horsepower weight ratio is incredible. You should build it it will make all the magizines as well. Some one will want to buy it and you can turn that 32,000 into 62,000. Go for it.
Old 06-14-2009, 07:43 AM
Tech Adept

yea i know, and im planning on it. but i dont think im going to let it go seen as it will be the first one. i might build on for someone for the right price.

my cos as a 350 with a supercharger pushing 5bl of boost in a Isuzu short bed. its funny he out ran a vet that was said to have 800hp at the wheels. it sets off car alarms when he starts it.

when its done will will be up on my car club wed site. we are still building the site so when its done i will send a link