Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best car to use for TA class???

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 11:18 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

..did u just agree with a nitro head?...thats it im gonna start a new class thread on nashrc nivttroa=?....

just kiddn
Old 06-04-2009, 11:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

How many more times will this question be asked[/QUOTE]

HEY HYDE arround once a month... other rctech'ers thought it was a good thread..and since some other VTA racers have a pretty busy life im sure it will come up again...i allso hate when threads i dont want to read pop open in my face
Old 06-04-2009, 05:27 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Thanks Ricky , somethings people just have to click on and read.Battman that is the route I am moving toward. I have to get another car just trying to find out what everyone thinks. Thanks for all the help guys. I am lucky to have a good group of VTA guys in Nashville.
Old 06-05-2009, 07:07 AM
Tech Addict

I duno if I'd pull a battman & up to a tc5.... if you ever want to run TC, yes. Stay'n in TA....I'd just buy another tc3/4 roller, save some $ and maybe spend it on good esc/batteries. Give the kid one...and you'll have a spare car for parts if needed...sorry kid! If you got a tc5, you'll need another slew of spares..not much carries over from 3/4s except the shocks. my 2¢

Hope to see you at thunder today.. I think I'm going to pick up 4-5 pizzas for everyone since battman's forking up a cash purse.