Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DREAUX'S PERSONAL THREAD

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2009, 10:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!! No one knows this but I am really Dreaux. j/k. Ok got to go post a question for D!!!!!!!!

Jaz what color should I paint my Lid????? and what color scheme should I got with for wheels and a wing?
Old 05-16-2009, 10:55 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

3 pages and no one has answered a question lol
Old 05-16-2009, 11:00 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by losi_racer
3 pages and no one has answered a question lol
FUNNY!!!

Hey Losi Racer. Just wanted to let you know that I finally have my new engine almsot broke in. Yesterday when I spoke to Jaz on the phone he told me use tin foil on the cooling head to bring up the temps. Worked out well.

One more tank of fuel at 3/4 throttle and I should be good to go.

LOL!!!!!!!!! This is better than pay per view
Old 05-16-2009, 11:00 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

agreed,
wheres the search button?
Old 05-16-2009, 11:04 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by dishsoap
FUNNY!!!

Hey Losi Racer. Just wanted to let you know that I finally have my new engine almsot broke in. Yesterday when I spoke to Jaz on the phone he told me use tin foil on the cooling head to bring up the temps. Worked out well.

One more tank of fuel at 3/4 throttle and I should be good to go.

LOL!!!!!!!!! This is better than pay per view
um ok? lol

my dad just broke his +4 in today got it all cleaned out and now our starter box is havin issues so my dad bought a new one. i love rich dads HA HA

ill be breakin my vspec in FINALLY on monday and hopefully putting around the track at srs on sat to try to get more fuel thru it b4 the nitrox...

monty told me to heat cycle then race tune so that what im going to do. idle break in isnt workin for me

BTW who are u?
Old 05-16-2009, 11:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

figured out what was binding. I had the my diff shimed on the wrong side. to much mesh on the bevel gear. put the shim on the other side. Much better.

i guess i am talking to myself
Old 05-16-2009, 11:13 PM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dreaux
figured out what was binding. I had the my diff shimed on the wrong side. to much mesh on the bevel gear. put the shim on the other side. Much better.

asll in good fun boys and giorls
Old 05-16-2009, 11:17 PM
Tech Elite

um ok? lol

my dad just broke his +4 in today got it all cleaned out and now our starter box is havin issues so my dad bought a new one. i love rich dads HA HA

ill be breakin my vspec in FINALLY on monday and hopefully putting around the track at srs on sat to try to get more fuel thru it b4 the nitrox...

monty told me to heat cycle then race tune so that what im going to do. idle break in isnt workin for me

BTW who are u?
You dont know me and I dont know you. I was just having some fun cause you said nobody has answered any questions so I figured I would add to it. Plus live in AZ and usually at this time of the night only people that live in AZ and Cali are up right now posting.

But I really did get this trinity extech .21 nearly broken in today. Dude it was freaking hot today 99 miles south of you.
Old 05-16-2009, 11:21 PM
Tech Elite

Just always make sure you have a tick of play on your spur gear and the cltuch bell. Without the quick change mounts you have to do it everytime. What works for me is get all four screws in on the bottom loose.

Instead of tilting the buggy to tighten hold it over your head so that you dont lose your mesh settings. The weight of the motor will cause it to slide in the direction you are tilting it when you are trying to tighten it.

Someone showed me a simple trick with a flat head screw drive but I have forgton how to do it.
Old 05-16-2009, 11:23 PM
Tech Elite

This is why your clutch bell is wearing out way to fast. Its too tight of a mesh.
Old 05-16-2009, 11:24 PM
Tech Champion

You dont know me and I dont know you. I was just having some fun cause you said nobody has answered any questions so I figured I would add to it. Plus live in AZ and usually at this time of the night only people that live in AZ and Cali are up right now posting.

But I really did get this trinity extech .21 nearly broken in today. Dude it was freaking hot today 99 miles south of you.
dude in mesa it was 103. i want winter back
Old 05-16-2009, 11:30 PM
Tech Elite

dude in mesa it was 103. i want winter back
Fudge. Man I said the exact same thing today. We dont know how good we have it in winter. This summer is going to suck balls.

There were times when I was working outside in the chandler area last year and it was hitting 120. Brutal
Old 05-16-2009, 11:34 PM
Tech Champion

Fudge. Man I said the exact same thing today. We dont know how good we have it in winter. This summer is going to suck balls.

There were times when I was working outside in the chandler area last year and it was hitting 120. Brutal
i know how good we have winter. i laugh when people say i want winter to come. then when summer comes, i want winter to come

me i was winter to come and STAY
Old 05-16-2009, 11:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

probably why my engine temps are high too. 260-270. Glad i caught it now. All the other gears are fine. Just the clutch bell is a little worn. that would probably explain why my engine keeps getting loose too. damn. One problem solves like four
Old 05-17-2009, 01:40 AM
Tech Elite

probably why my engine temps are high too. 260-270. Glad i caught it now. All the other gears are fine. Just the clutch bell is a little worn. that would probably explain why my engine keeps getting loose too. damn. One problem solves like four
Your engine is getting loose becuase you are not using loctite on your hex bolts that bolt on from under the chassis. Get the blue loctie and put a small bead on the threads on every bolt.

Anytime you break the seal you will have to loctite it again.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.