Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Ofna Hyper 7 pbs >

Ofna Hyper 7 pbs

Ofna Hyper 7 pbs

Old 05-13-2009, 10:05 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)
Default Ofna Hyper 7 pbs

I was thinking of picking up a Hyper 7 pbs and am just wondering if it is a good buggy compared to other Ofna buggies of that range. It is used and cheap just want some input, I do have a couple loder Ofna 1/8 buggies and they work great. Just need a couple more for my famliy and friends to run at the same time.

--John
Old 05-13-2009, 11:17 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Compared to the other Ofna buggies, it is the best one out except for the new Hyper 9. I ran the Hyper 7 pro PBS for 4 years and loved it. It's a great buggy for the price and built like a tank. Just keep on eye on the chassis..If the chassis bends you will start breaking shock towers and chassis braces..that's your sure sign to get a new chassis..Parts are really cheep on e-bay, and it will use any Hyper 7 part from any of the models except the A-arms they must be PBS arms. Have fun
Old 05-13-2009, 11:21 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Thanks for the words, I did do some research on the Hyper 7 pbs and getting actual user input is always better then a blind survey in my opinion.

Thank you --John