Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
what is a good RTR for bashing??? >

what is a good RTR for bashing???

what is a good RTR for bashing???

Old 05-10-2009, 05:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default what is a good RTR for bashing???

can't keep running my mugen all the time. Parts are expensive, plus the wear and tear. I was thinking one by either ofna, or kyosho inferno rtr.
Old 05-10-2009, 06:06 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

I keep reading about 5 new threads a day from you regarding issues of this and that nature. I really advise you figure out your first car, before you go jacking around with a second one. Multiple cars are even more expensive to maintain than just one. Despite what anyone says on here, you can beat your mbx6 all you want and still race it on the weekends, if you take care of your stuff. You need to concentrate on learning to tune and put air filters on correctly.
Old 05-10-2009, 06:12 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Adim_X
I keep reading about 5 new threads a day from you regarding issues of this and that nature. I really advise you figure out your first car, before you go jacking around with a second one. Multiple cars are even more expensive to maintain than just one. Despite what anyone says on here, you can beat your mbx6 all you want and still race it on the weekends, if you take care of your stuff. You need to concentrate on learning to tune and put air filters on correctly.
if i am bothering you then you need not reply. So what is my daily thread limit now??? whatever. go away. I am trying to help myself on a help message board because i am trying to learn. I suspect you know it all already. Good for you. i have to make another thread, please don't go there with your attitude. Stay on your horse. have a great day!!!!
Old 05-10-2009, 06:54 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Dude, I really dont see how I am on a high horse by telling you to figure out your first car before you add a second car to the stable. But I will sure as hell get on one this time. You obviously are very inexperienced and need to learn one thing at a time besides compounding your issues. I think you would be best served by taking your ritalin and thinking before you post. That way you could make one educated post with multiple questions, or better yet search for your answer and read a bit before questioning and then hating on the people who try to answer them for you. Good luck in the hobby and have fun selling your sh!t on ebay in 2 weeks when you give up.
Old 05-10-2009, 06:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

You'll know when you have the cash in hand. Cheers
Old 05-10-2009, 06:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Are you looking for another 1/8 buggy? If not...the associated SC8 or a Traxxas Slash are both retarded fun for bashing around. I'm probably going to get 2 slash's for my girlfriend and I.
Old 05-10-2009, 07:46 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Adim_X
Dude, I really dont see how I am on a high horse by telling you to figure out your first car before you add a second car to the stable. But I will sure as hell get on one this time. You obviously are very inexperienced and need to learn one thing at a time besides compounding your issues. I think you would be best served by taking your ritalin and thinking before you post. That way you could make one educated post with multiple questions, or better yet search for your answer and read a bit before questioning and then hating on the people who try to answer them for you. Good luck in the hobby and have fun selling your sh!t on ebay in 2 weeks
when you give up.
still don't see your point. The whole reason i got a kit was because i wanted to put it together. Now i want to keep it in top condition and have something i can bash on the hills out in the country where i live. If i drive a nitro rustler into a tree i won't feel as bad if it was my mugen. Hell i can get a good RTR for the price of my motor withouth the manifold, clutch and pipe. arguing or fighting over the net is pointless. But you obviously have a chip on your shoulder. Which is fine i guess. To each his own. But if i want to a hundred luchboxes to put on my mantel i will if that is how i want to spend my money. I should have got a RTR to begin with but they all come assembled. When i was into the hobby years ago they all came disassembled. I had a frog, hornet and 2 rc10's. And make one educated post??? huh???? I will ask what i want when i want. First you tell me how to spend my money, now you are telling me when and how to post???? this isn't china man. if you want to be communist go to china. Or maybe you can go to n korea where kim jong il makes everyone crap in thier front yard to fertalize the lawn. So from now on you will go "look at all my uneducated post" to tell me not to post and i am stupid. Great. gotta go to bed so i can go to work. No hard feelings. See you around. Oh, and it will be a while before i get a rtr. Getting a new scottish terrier.
Old 05-10-2009, 07:52 PM
Tech Rookie

don't worry about these stupid people

buy an RTR and have fun!! The Traxxas Slayer is an awesome truck for bashing. I hit a fence posts with mine at WTFO and didnt even break an a-arm.
Old 05-10-2009, 07:57 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Ryan Roma
don't worry about these stupid people

buy an RTR and have fun!! The Traxxas Slayer is an awesome truck for bashing. I hit a fence posts with mine at WTFO and didnt even break an a-arm.
you live in mandevile??? you are crazy close to where i live. which would be gramercy.
Old 05-10-2009, 07:58 PM
Tech Rookie

cool, maybe we can race some day
Old 05-10-2009, 08:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

The Inferno US Sports ReadySet is a fun little kit for bashing. I didn't break a part before giving it to my dad. The US Sports 2 has a better engine and should have the same excellent quality.
Old 05-10-2009, 08:08 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by mthird
The Inferno US Sports ReadySet is a fun little kit for bashing. I didn't break a part before giving it to my dad. The US Sports 2 has a better engine and should have the same excellent quality.
those have e-clips which suckass for bashing! they always fly off
Old 05-10-2009, 08:40 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

It would have "sucked ass" had I actually lost one. I mostly hate e-clips because they are hard to get on and off without flinging across the room.
Old 05-10-2009, 08:43 PM
Tech Rookie

use a plastic bag