Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Thanks from the White House !

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 07:51 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Thanks from the White House !

White House Hobbies in Tn. that is. We had 105 entries in first RC Pro Series Midsouth division, rd 1.
We want to give a Big Shout Out to Carlton Eppes, Alan Burton, Jeremey Newsome and Dan Reino for getting this division up and running,Thanks to Paul Sinclair for the race calling, and everyone who helped out on the track.
Thanks to everyone for coming out, makin' the trip.
I got to watch some great racing saturday, and meet a lot of new friendly faces.
Hey Zac, you got a great grandmother dude, one of a kind, it was a pleasure meeting both of you, and thanks to everyone who helped Zac with the drivers stand.

Thanks again, Preemo(Kevin)
Old 04-20-2009, 08:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Preemo
White House Hobbies in Tn. that is. We had 105 entries in first RC Pro Series Midsouth division, rd 1.
We want to give a Big Shout Out to Carlton Eppes, Alan Burton, Jeremey Newsome and Dan Reino for getting this division up and running,Thanks to Paul Sinclair for the race calling, and everyone who helped out on the track.
Thanks to everyone for coming out, makin' the trip.
I got to watch some great racing saturday, and meet a lot of new friendly faces.
Hey Zac, you got a great grandmother dude, one of a kind, it was a pleasure meeting both of you, and thanks to everyone who helped Zac with the drivers stand.

Thanks again, Preemo(Kevin)
Kevin, it was a good showing, had a great time and the racing was great, hope to see more big event's at whitehouse this year
Old 04-20-2009, 08:48 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

You guys did a good job getting it ready. Brett had the gear people needed and the facility was in Preemo shape. Dan, I got to give it to you again. When I thought the track was awesome you showed me it can be better.

A few are asking about you Kevin. I told them you were the bionic man now. I might come see you sometime, again.

And to all those that came to race, it was a blast having you guys at our local track. Look forward to seeing you back here sometime. Maybe we will run into you at yours.

Last edited by mracer; 04-20-2009 at 09:51 PM.
Old 04-21-2009, 04:12 AM
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Only 105 entries? I'm running in the wrong division, I need to move somewhere the competition isn't as fierce!
Old 04-21-2009, 05:02 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

There was very good competition at this race. This is a new division and the threat of rain for the weekend kept a lot of people from making the trip.
Kevin and the gang put on a very good race and we had a blast. Derek said the layout was very fun and it made for very close racing.
Old 04-21-2009, 07:18 AM
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gasser
There was very good competition at this race. This is a new division and the threat of rain for the weekend kept a lot of people from making the trip.
Kevin and the gang put on a very good race and we had a blast. Derek said the layout was very fun and it made for very close racing.
I'm sure it was great, I was just being a smart-aleck. Our races are limited to 200 or 250 depending on the venue and event... and are usually filled up within a few days of entries being opened up.
Old 04-21-2009, 07:23 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Best racing I have had since I got into rc in 2007. Keep it up WH. Just because there were only 105 entries does not mean there were not fast drivers
Local guy signed up for the open class and TQ'ed over all classes and was bumped to the pro class and had the pole position. Good Job Brian.

I thought this was a good turnout for a new division and not a lot of time to promote it. I will be at Nitro Fever for round 2.