Wiki Posts
Search

New to 8th on-road, where to get help?

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2003, 06:40 PM
alb
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default New to 8th on-road, where to get help?

I will be a newcomer to 8th scale on road this year. I have a MRX3, any sugestions? Are there any websites with useful info? I am an acomplished 10th scale nitro racer just looking to go faster (and drain my wallet faster too). Thanks for all your help.
Old 12-09-2003, 07:56 PM
Tech Master

www.mrx3.com

tons of information there
Old 12-09-2003, 09:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

http://www.rctech.net/forum/forumdis...p?s=&forumid=5
Old 12-10-2003, 07:40 PM
Tech Adept

Just for a Little Update. The MRX3 Website is Closed . Jason has closed it down.

Ask Here if you like, I'm Sure you can get the hook up here. I Have ran the MRX-3 for a while. Love the car. Easy to set up & fix.
Old 12-10-2003, 08:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

http://www.rctech.net/forum/forumdis...p?s=&forumid=5
Old 12-10-2003, 08:10 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally posted by 1fastmugen
Just for a Little Update. The MRX3 Website is Closed . Jason has closed it down.
What's up with the website? Why the closure?
Old 12-10-2003, 08:12 PM
Tech Adept

Just from What Jason Had Posted , He was tired . He was looking for a little help from Mugen , But they never came threw.
Old 12-10-2003, 11:10 PM
Tech Master

its really sad, that website was like god's gift to MRX3 players....

Too bad.... i hope Mugen realise wat they have missed out now that the website is down.
Old 12-13-2003, 08:02 AM
Tech Elite

Don't want to run into which kind of reasons forced to Jason to close mrx3.com but will thank a lot their info regarding mine car. Surely that Jason will drop by here from time to time (he's Manbik here) and will join us into some interesting threads.

Surely that will drop more usually by the 1/8 scale car thread from now.
Old 12-16-2003, 02:51 PM
Tech Adept

I'm here. Still checking logs on my server to see what people are saying. That's how I found this thread.

There were a few reasons that I shut the site down. No one really knows the full complete story with me and Mugen except for me and Mugen. Lets just say that I was lied too, and leave it at that. There are also some things happening at my local track that I no longer want to be associated with. Basically, I don't have fun anymore so I am leaving the hobby for an undetermined amount of time to persue Photography, another one of my hobbies.

I may or may not come back but since I won't drive a Mugen or support them anymore... all Mugen stuff that I have will be up for sale shortly. I want to try and sell it all off as a package deal first, so if you are interested let me know and I will contact you first about it. I'll warn you though... I have a lot of stuff, though this package deal will be a great value, it won't be cheap either.

To give you an idea... two cars (Works and Osaka Kit), multiple chassis, multiple engines, enough parts to rebuild both cars a few times over, Carrying bag, starter, fuel gun ... basically everything but my electronics. Did I mention options? You guys knew how I was with option parts... so picture every option part available. So save those pennies now.

-Jason
[email protected]
Old 12-16-2003, 11:11 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Manbik
I'm here. Still checking logs on my server to see what people are saying. That's how I found this thread.

There were a few reasons that I shut the site down. No one really knows the full complete story with me and Mugen except for me and Mugen. Lets just say that I was lied too, and leave it at that. There are also some things happening at my local track that I no longer want to be associated with. Basically, I don't have fun anymore so I am leaving the hobby for an undetermined amount of time to persue Photography, another one of my hobbies.

I may or may not come back but since I won't drive a Mugen or support them anymore... all Mugen stuff that I have will be up for sale shortly. I want to try and sell it all off as a package deal first, so if you are interested let me know and I will contact you first about it. I'll warn you though... I have a lot of stuff, though this package deal will be a great value, it won't be cheap either.

To give you an idea... two cars (Works and Osaka Kit), multiple chassis, multiple engines, enough parts to rebuild both cars a few times over, Carrying bag, starter, fuel gun ... basically everything but my electronics. Did I mention options? You guys knew how I was with option parts... so picture every option part available. So save those pennies now.

-Jason
[email protected]
Huh !! You want to sell everything and wanna quit from RC ? ...
Old 12-17-2003, 01:06 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Manbik

-Jason
[email protected]
Sorry to hear that Jason, i use to rely alot on your website when i first got my MRX3, and i must say that i have learn lots and got tons of information from your website. Your website was like wat Mytsn.com is to serpent. I would really like to thank you for that....

The sad part is now i can't seem to find any further updates or details and information on the MRX3 now that your site is no longer in operation.

Anyway, we hope you make it back, if not with Mugen but maybe with some other....???

ps. Do you have any JP engines?? pm me...
Old 12-17-2003, 01:29 AM
Tech Adept

No JP's, I was a RB fan.