Search

New Car Time!

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2003, 02:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by jeffreylin
Boy, that track is small.
Thats the end 1/2 2/3 of the main straight in view as well! Ive been racing on tracks that are 5 times the size, quite a change, with it being so tight and unforgiving where i normally race ive been pretty quick, making the apex's on the larger tracks.
Old 12-08-2003, 02:39 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Sleighty
Yer i was talkin the guy whos the boss there, and he was talkin about how the R3 wont be out in the UK till mid 04..... just thought u guys might wanna know? actually i was just trying to show how many ppl i know, which isnt many

Sleighty
Yeah there will be a delay in the UK getting the R3, since it's actually called a Triox Xplosion and has the cells on the left, Triox will have a delay in updating their kits.
Get an R3 though and the parts will be interchangeable, the breakable parts are the same anyway, apart from the A arms which will have slight change to be more beefy around the ball joints.
Old 12-08-2003, 11:59 PM
sac
Tech Regular

Default ref:Kawada parts UK

Joehwee and XXXKat

Need Kawada kits and parts, try www.evolutionhobbies.com and www.kawadaracing.com they are the U.S dist. for Kawada and they ship worldwide .or have your local hobby shop contact them to set up as a dealer!The Sigma is a great car and deserves a look for your next car.Don't forget the Kawada 300m 1/12th scale kit .
Old 12-09-2003, 03:01 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Can berger get the R3car/parts through the states, Speedtech,?
Old 12-09-2003, 03:04 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I can order from speedtech, but if i break something obscure then i wont be able to race. Cant really afford to keep tonnes of spares for the car. I would have wishbones and the obvious but not out of the ordinary things. Im a poor student you know
Old 12-09-2003, 03:43 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Just get an Xray and be done with it.
Old 12-09-2003, 06:39 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Berger, why not throw the new Mi2 into your mix. Schumacher is from England, I am sure you can get parts. And Schumies are some of the most durable cars out there. Otherwise you really can't go wrong with an Xray.
Old 12-09-2003, 07:16 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by berger
I can order from speedtech, but if i break something obscure then i wont be able to race. Cant really afford to keep tonnes of spares for the car. I would have wishbones and the obvious but not out of the ordinary things. Im a poor student you know
What out of the ordinary things do you think you can break?
If you're really worried then get one in red as this is the colour of the Triox X-plosion so you can replace any alloy parts no problem. Things like drive shafts will be readily available in the UK I would think.
You're only going to bend an alloy part on the standard car if you're like JDM and drive underneath marshals that fail to levitate