This is HW Beta SC PC Interface how it look's

wonder when is SP SC PC Interface...
my 2cents as a moderator to you

this is a SP thread go to the HW thread if you want to post regarding HW
Old 05-07-2010, 06:33 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Taman
Is this a HobbyWing or Speed Passion thread?

I reading alot about HobbyWing and people complaining how SP is just HW. If you dont like SP or think its over priced thats fine, everyone is entitled to their opinion but why not just keep it in the appropriate thread and lets all be happy we have a hobby we can enjoy.

Now when is the new update for the SP GT2 going to be out
This is the Speed Passion thread. We have a passionate group of team drivers that are testing all the time and are always willing to help anyone with their Speed Passion products. We have made a lot of discoveries and improvements in the world of brushless technology and are going faster than ever. I am proud to be a part of such a great team, keep up the good work people
Old 05-07-2010, 06:38 AM
Shop Owner

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

think it like mercedes and AMG

HW makes a product and SP takes it to perfection
Old 05-07-2010, 06:44 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Marcos.J

my post about HW was not meant to talk about HW,
but to help us to have a knowledge according to Super Charge.

by seeing the HW PC Interface, we will know how is the possibilities of SP PC Interface.

don't worry i am very into the both side HW and SP.

but one thing about that HW PC Interface is lag of saved and restore profile.

which i think it's really important to have in SP PC Interface, since SP GT2.xx pro can only handle 3 profile inside it's ESC.
Old 05-07-2010, 06:44 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Hi
Need some advise. I'm using a SPGT2.0 Esc and a KoPropo EX1Mars R Radion and my servo is also a KoPropo PDS-2134FET. My Problem is when i turn(play) my steering my motor intermittently runs. I dont know is it my radio or servo or esc. has anyone face this. I've changed my RX module with a friend but this problem still have.

Appreciate the help

cheers
Old 05-07-2010, 06:51 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Humyu
Hi
Need some advise. I'm using a SPGT2.0 Esc and a KoPropo EX1Mars R Radion and my servo is also a KoPropo PDS-2134FET. My Problem is when i turn(play) my steering my motor intermittently runs. I dont know is it my radio or servo or esc. has anyone face this. I've changed my RX module with a friend but this problem still have.

Appreciate the help

cheers
try calibrate ur esc
Old 05-07-2010, 06:53 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by irgo
my post about HW was not meant to talk about HW,
but to help us to have a knowledge according to Super Charge.

by seeing the HW PC Interface, we will know how is the possibilities of SP PC Interface.

don't worry i am very into the both side HW and SP.

but one thing about that HW PC Interface is lag of saved and restore profile.

which i think it's really important to have in SP PC Interface, since SP GT2.xx pro can only handle 3 profile inside it's ESC.
thats great so you should have any problems keeping the HW remarks in the HW thread and the SP remarks keep them here.
Old 05-07-2010, 06:55 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Humyu
Hi

Appreciate the help

cheers

Turn off your Tx mix.
hope it will help you

thats great so you should have any problems keeping the HW remarks in the HW thread and the SP remarks keep them here.
you are worrying too much, it's about the future of SP.

Last edited by irgo; 05-07-2010 at 07:09 AM.
Old 05-07-2010, 07:40 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Will try,
thnks irgo n rl 2002
Old 05-07-2010, 08:30 AM
Tech Adept

yes hw is hw and sp is sp. keeping it in different threads is cool, but they are the same, or should i say made by the same, just different software . at the end of the day why is it that some people get so friggin anal about what you write and where you write it(solara). wots good for hw is good for sp. they are the same and everybody knows it. price is the only difference. and when the truth gets said you get deleted, just ask cheery2blost....................
Old 05-07-2010, 09:28 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by xrayal
yes hw is hw and sp is sp. keeping it in different threads is cool, but they are the same, or should i say made by the same, just different software . at the end of the day why is it that some people get so friggin anal about what you write and where you write it(solara). wots good for hw is good for sp. they are the same and everybody knows it. price is the only difference. and when the truth gets said you get deleted, just ask cheery2blost....................
no you are taken it inverted,

the fact is the software is the same,
in fact HW and SP hardware is far different.
the only same thing is it's basic structure designed .
Old 05-07-2010, 09:41 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by xrayal
enough already can we stay on the subject of the thread?? Speedpassion products/tips/setups/motors, enough with the HW/Sp crap there is already over 2 pages of this crap. Enough warnings. Lets cut the crap.

*** This message was brought to you by your "Super Moderator"***
Old 05-07-2010, 09:57 AM
Tech Master

well at least you changed your signature to appear neutral.
Old 05-07-2010, 09:59 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

enough already can we stay on the subject of the thread?? Speedpassion products/tips/setups/motors, enough with the HW/Sp crap there is already over 2 pages of this crap. Enough warnings. Lets cut the crap.

*** This message was brought to you by your "Super Moderator"***
Thank you Marcos J. Perhaps now my e-mail can get more meaningful notices from this thread rather than the mindless banter about SP vs HW.
Old 05-07-2010, 10:06 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

This is a bloody S h i t show going on here guys..

Discuss SP products... but SP fan boys please keep it real. SP users are using SP with HW soft ware.. get over it.

The software is the same or similar.. Deal with it!
The hardware is the same or similar.. Deal with it!
People are mixing ESC,LED,LCD,and softwares with success... Deal with it!

Bottom line get over it and help when you can help.. It should not be us against them or visaversa.

Fact is i can spend 200$ for a charger with a trinity sticker on it. or i can pay 60$ with a different sticker on it from China. Both chargers do the same thing... Lets not try to blow smoke up each others arses... Lets just face facts and work together

You can't tell people to get out of a SP thread because they use a HW LCD or HW software.. it would be similar to saying over on a Losi xxx-cr forum that if you talk about using proline tires on JC rims instead of losi rims and tires you should be censored or kicked out. You cannot crap on a guy on a losi thread if he is using AE front spindles ect ect... OR a proline or jc body.. its silly and most of the people on here would not expect that kind of moderation.

FACT is HW and SP seem to have a great product..... Honda/Acura. Toyota/Lexus... ECT ECT call it what u want...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.