Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Roll Centre and Camber Gain Calculator

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 07:45 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Any feedback or comments on the new version???
Old 06-04-2009, 10:30 PM
Tech Adept

Bob,
For whatever reason my browser cannot find the webpage link. I tried one of your earlier links and the browser was able to connect but I guess that you have removed the previous file versions. Might want to check out the problem.
Old 06-05-2009, 04:55 AM
Tech Addict

That's strange. I just tried the link and it went straight to it no problem. The link does work because lots of people have downloaded it.

Try this link and if it doesn't work I can email it to you.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4m4tgm...CentreV162.zip
Old 06-05-2009, 06:05 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

BobW, just measuring some of the other cars I have onthe shelf... (XXX-S, JRX-S, TB-03). I'll email you the files when I am done. It will be quite a while as I am only doing it when I have some spare time.

The new version is much better. I do like the animations... cool. Was thinking if there can be any animations for vertical chassis movements? The setup page is much better and so is the tyre/dia/camber inputs are a lot more convenient!

Keep up the good work!!
Old 06-05-2009, 06:34 AM
Tech Adept

Bob,
Thanks for the reply. Did some checking based on your reply. As it happens I use AVG anti virus software which has a plug in to my browsers and for whatever reason it was keeping me from going to the link. Once I disabled the protection I was able to go to the link that you posted. This was the case for both IE Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. I don't know if your hosting site puts out something that triggers the AV stuff or what. Quite frankly I hate AV software as it seems to take over my computer and I seem to be clueless in stopping it. I was finally able to download the software.
Old 06-05-2009, 06:57 PM
Tech Addict

Calvin. Glad to here you got it to work. It's to bad we have to use AV software but unfortunately that's the world we live in. At some point I will get my own site so I don't have to rely on someone else to host the files.

JRXS-R. Send the models through when you have them. Thanks for sharing.
Old 06-05-2009, 11:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hello Bob,

I tested the 1.62 version today and it works pretty good. There are a few things I will try to document and send via an email.

FYI, your Save feature only saves items changed on the Setup tab. It does not save all the model data.
Old 06-06-2009, 04:17 AM
Tech Addict

BkSpeedo

Thanks I'll look for your email.

The Save and Load Setup is only intended to save values on the setup page. It is a separate text file to the model data base. The idea being you can play with your setup values, save it to a separate file, do some track testing and then come back to values without having to re-enter everythng, tweak them again and so on.

To save changes to the model use the save feature on the Model Page. That will change the values in the database on which all the calculations are based.
Old 06-06-2009, 06:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I was think from more of a sharing perspective. I entered model data for an XRay T2 007. How do I get this data to you without doing a print page?
Old 06-06-2009, 07:48 AM
Tech Addict

If you can find the RCCar.sdf file you can just email it to me. It will be located under.

C:\Documents and Settings\"Your User Name Here"\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\Data\0K83OYYR.RWE\GO9EDKOX.0WO\r cro..tion_a38eaf8c0fd7bcd7_0001.0000_d82596badafa4 2e7\Data

Or something of that format. Just keep drilling down until you find the file. If that doesn't work the Alt-PrntScrn method works. Just keep pasteing the screens into a word or pdf document. I posted the procedure and a sample .doc and .pdf file on page 3 of this thread.
Old 06-07-2009, 09:08 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Program

For some reason i can't get this program to work on my PC.iam running vista 64,but i turned off a bunch of services,anything special that needs to be running for this to work?
Also has anyone measured up a TRF 415 MSX MRE?
My buddy was ready to toss his Type-R In the garbage until he discovered this program,now he's the next Matt Francis!
Old 06-07-2009, 09:36 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

bob i havnt had much time to play with the version you sent me but when i opened it up it all looked really cool. i will let u know what i find.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:34 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by hawk1x
I had a problem installing this program under vista home pro x64. Fixed the problem by installing sql server x64 update. Hope it helps somebody.

This guy had the same problem with Vista 64. Try downloading this update and hopefully it will fix it.
Old 06-09-2009, 11:26 AM
Tech Addict

JDogL, You might want to download the lastest version from the link posted here. The version I emailed to you is out of date.
Old 07-16-2009, 03:07 PM
Tech Addict

Well the new version has been out for a couple months now and this thread has been very quite. That can only mean the program is working flawlessly and meets evryones needs. Yeh right.

I'm sure someone has found some bugs, has suggestions or would just like to provide some feedback. Anything would be appreciated.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.