Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MORR racers

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2009, 07:21 AM
Tech Regular

Hi MORR racers,
We have committed to hosting a MWS race here on June 27-28, which will be here before you know it. Since I’m not sure of everyone’s email address I will also post this on RCTech. Since we probably won’t be having any club races here this season we will need to setup a “Test Day” before the MWS race on the 27-28. I propose we do it on Sunday June 14th to give us time incase we need to do something to any of the equipment before the MWS weekend. We can set the track up, spray it, test the scoring system and have some practice time.
I will try and keep everyone posted on this proposed schedule. So please give me your email address and any ones else that may be interested in helping. I will make a list of everyone that will be helping.

Mark
Old 05-19-2009, 08:56 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Mark Unger
Hi MORR racers,
We have committed to hosting a MWS race here on June 27-28, which will be here before you know it. Since I’m not sure of everyone’s email address I will also post this on RCTech. Since we probably won’t be having any club races here this season we will need to setup a “Test Day” before the MWS race on the 27-28. I propose we do it on Sunday June 14th to give us time incase we need to do something to any of the equipment before the MWS weekend. We can set the track up, spray it, test the scoring system and have some practice time.
I will try and keep everyone posted on this proposed schedule. So please give me your email address and any ones else that may be interested in helping. I will make a list of everyone that will be helping.

Mark
I like the June 14th idea, too.
Old 06-03-2009, 05:19 AM
Tech Master

Any word on setting up the track on the 14th or 21st?
Old 06-13-2009, 10:53 AM
Tech Regular

Pre-Midwest Race test & tune tomorrow???? (Sun, 14th June)