Originally Posted by veloxrc
You can follow the Race in Munster at "live.race-control.de"

Armin
Hey Armin! How did you get lost here
I hope its dry...
Old 05-17-2009, 07:09 AM
Tech Apprentice

Hi there,
some news from Munster, Martin TQed the 1:10 class and Lars TQed the 1:8class with a new record.
Unfortanetly the rain started and our drivers decided not to start in the finals.
So we have to wait for the next races to see whats up with the V10.

Alex
Old 05-17-2009, 08:11 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by coupe
Hi there,
some news from Munster, Martin TQed the 1:10 class and Lars TQed the 1:8class with a new record.
Unfortanetly the rain started and our drivers decided not to start in the finals.
So we have to wait for the next races to see whats up with the V10.

Alex
Hmmm... bummer
Old 05-18-2009, 12:07 PM
Tech Initiate

Default nitro

When to sell ???
Old 05-19-2009, 01:49 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by flylow
When to sell ???
See the post from Josh.

Any intentions for GP Bumod?
Old 05-19-2009, 06:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Pieter - You mean am I going to the GP Bumod?? Not this year, it's the same weekend as the 301 Capitol Classic so I think it's more important for US promotion for me to stay here as that's one of the biggest races on the US schedule plus it's the track that will probably host the next 1/8 WC after Lostallo.

As far as the V10 - Patrick was hopeful for July but I am not sure of the time line on things. Hopefully it is going well and will still be around that time but working with other projects in the past I know of the delays and problems but we are all hoping that it will still come around in July....
Old 05-19-2009, 07:49 PM
Tech Master

thanks josh and hopefully patrick will release it in july after all necessary testing
Old 05-19-2009, 11:24 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Josh Cyrul
Pieter - You mean am I going to the GP Bumod?? Not this year, it's the same weekend as the 301 Capitol Classic so I think it's more important for US promotion for me to stay here as that's one of the biggest races on the US schedule plus it's the track that will probably host the next 1/8 WC after Lostallo.

As far as the V10 - Patrick was hopeful for July but I am not sure of the time line on things. Hopefully it is going well and will still be around that time but working with other projects in the past I know of the delays and problems but we are all hoping that it will still come around in July....
Josh - No I did not mean you ... (offtopic) What track will that be for the (probable) next WC 1/8?
Old 05-21-2009, 06:29 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Josh Cyrul
I'm sure with your assistance things will go smoothly, but I still say they need someone to do durability testing for parts that should never break..........
Old 05-21-2009, 07:13 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by mcsquish
.......but I still say they need someone to do durability testing for parts that should never break..........
Never break? That would be bad for business

I am sure (know) that the car is tested as it should be inclusive durability.
Old 05-21-2009, 07:50 AM
Tech Fanatic

Oh I'm positive this will be a very durable car! Josh will understand my comment. If you think something can't be broken, I'm sure I have....
Old 05-21-2009, 11:11 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by mcsquish
Oh I'm positive this will be a very durable car! Josh will understand my comment. If you think something can't be broken, I'm sure I have....
Lol... ok
Old 05-28-2009, 03:04 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Velox V10

Does any one have any updates on how the V10 is going in testing or if the release date is still some where around late June or July ?

R, Batto
Old 06-02-2009, 10:37 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default any word at all

Any one have any updates on how the V10 is doing in testing or if the release date is still some where around late July? Inquiring minds want to know.
Old 06-02-2009, 08:50 PM
Tech Master

Hello Everyone,

Still waiting on the exact dates/pricing from Patrick so for now we are still waiting (impatiently..lol). We origionally talked about me getting a car to race at 301 this week but they weren't able to get some of the pre-production parts in to get me a car for this weekend. Hopefully, we will have a lot more information soon and for sure I will get a complete run down when I travel over to Lostallo for the Pre-WC in a few weeks.

As I know more I will pass it on!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.