Thanks. That's what I wanted.
Old 09-28-2009, 02:31 AM
Tech Master

Here you can find more.

http://www.tchub.info/
Old 09-28-2009, 05:03 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Well, It's been four months now and still no second run Photon. I'm beginning to wonder if it coming at all. I know that a few people here changed their minds about getting one just because of the snow job, smoke and mirrors man...
If I hadn't already gotten some hop ups for the car I just might have forgotten about my order as well.
Old 09-28-2009, 05:23 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

it was a nice vacation while it lasted
Old 09-28-2009, 06:38 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by HenBeav
Leave your tripe on the desk at home punk...
Don't even start with me. I dare you put your money where your mouth is!
You assume an awful lot too. Come up here when your home floods or your local track gets washed away so we have more victims to annihilate on the track. BRING IT !
Old 09-28-2009, 06:42 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

......................................__.......... ......................................
.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,................................... .......
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllll..................................
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll............................. ...
..............lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,...........................
...............lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-..*`*;..)..........................
.................,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/...................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*....................
................|.../.../.../.*`..............................)....)¯`~,....... ...........
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---........../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../....................
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|......................
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,...................
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..................
Old 09-28-2009, 06:56 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by John St.Amant
You assume an awful lot too. Come up here when your home floods or your local track gets washed away so we have more victims to annihilate on the track. BRING IT !
so earlier i was from san fransico, now i'm from the gate? I'm confused.
Old 09-28-2009, 07:42 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by John St.Amant
John I thought giving you time off would calm you down , I guess I was wrong. I warned you maybe a little longer vacation will help.

(Im sorry guys i thought giving him time off would help, I guess I will try again.)
Old 09-28-2009, 08:11 AM
Tech Apprentice

What is the big difference in driving with the diff cone washers like this ((((((, contra driving them like this ()()()

And are any of you using other diff balls than the standard ones?
Old 09-28-2009, 08:29 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by jeppesen
What is the big difference in driving with the diff cone washers like this ((((((, contra driving them like this ()()()

And are any of you using other diff balls than the standard ones?

(((( will give a more instant diff response, sort of like running more tension in the diff, usually better for higher traction also seems to make the diff adjustment finer and harder to set

()()() will give some give and let it slip easier like running a softer diff spring. usuall low traction

i usually run some varation of the two above.

use the ceramic balls in the diff and the thrust much better.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:24 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Nova F1 Racer
......................................__.......... ......................................
.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,................................... .......
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllll..................................
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll............................. ...
..............lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,...........................
...............lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-..*`*;..)..........................
.................,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/...................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*....................
................|.../.../.../.*`..............................)....)¯`~,....... ...........
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---........../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../....................
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|......................
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,...................
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..................

I prefer this one lol

Old 09-28-2009, 09:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

I have only been running 4 cone washers like this )()( Ive had no problems with my diff going bad and I run 13.5 foam and rubber.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:36 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 87 (99%+)

are u going to be at the nats this week larry

Also who else is going 2 b there from TOP
Old 09-28-2009, 12:31 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by HenBeav
things should be nice now since second vacation has turned into retirement.
Old 09-28-2009, 02:00 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 103 (100%+)

Just got mine today. This thing is beautiful. Can't wait to get it on the track.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.