Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Losi 2.0 Body FYI >

Losi 2.0 Body FYI

Losi 2.0 Body FYI

Old 03-15-2009, 10:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bastard dsm
be sure to dremel the rear hole some more on the body if your putting it on a 1.0. although its ovaled already, on the 1.0 the rear mount sits right at the front of the hole. since the 2.0 is 2mm longer the rear mount sits right in the middle. i found this out the hard way, after a few bad jumps with my car landing smack center on the chassis. the flex ripped my 2.0 body around the front mounting hole.
Good advice. Yeh I made sure I got a good fit. Also you are suposed to use the plastic piece that comes with the body for a tighter fit when putting the clips on.
Old 03-16-2009, 07:22 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dishsoap
Good advice. Yeh I made sure I got a good fit. Also you are suposed to use the plastic piece that comes with the body for a tighter fit when putting the clips on.

i would think so ya....I dont use mine however....as my clips are tight already due to my shell beefing up i do...i could never get the clip though with both lexan and silicone under the hole...its just too tight...