Hobby Headquarters Drums,PA. Northeast

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2009, 07:57 PM
Tech Addict

thanks 4 the heads up...see you in the am
Old 06-14-2009, 07:37 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

well. i made my final descision..... see you guys around. im done with 1/8 offroad.
wish we had a hobbyshop around that treated thier customers the right way.
have fun guys.
Old 06-14-2009, 08:49 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jaredmausteller
well. i made my final descision..... see you guys around. im done with 1/8 offroad.
have fun guys.
Sorry to hear that man..
Old 06-15-2009, 05:14 AM
Tech Adept

Default Sorry To Hear That As Well

Originally Posted by jaredmausteller
have fun guys.
You posted once before a negative reflection upon me Jarred, about how I was getting Lazy and I needed to get moving. I work everyday of the week, then come home and dedicate myself again to my loyal customers at the Hobby Shop helping them fix their cars, trucks, planes, helis what ever it may be, im helping, also listen to my dedicated every Sunday racers and their suggestions and what should be done to make the track better and ya know theres only ever 1 or 2 guys out there helping for however many days it takes and hours it takes they dedicate their time to helping improve where they like to race. Thanks to Rob, Brian, Ed , Rick, Tim and The Father and Son that Ed brought with him to help us through the pouring rain and all.
Also It's funny that people can get upset over their parts not being in yet and blame it on the little old Hobby Shop Owners, but when they place a special order for random parts that dont need to be stocked in the Hobby and say that they will be in to get them, but never do and stiff the Hobby Shop with parts they dont need. Thats not being very nice as well. Sorry but all Hobby Shops would probably agree that you cant please everyone and that they cant help when parts are on back order. Especially when the parts are exclusive to one company, and are a hot item. All I have to say is Losi 8ight and that will some it up for all the racers reading the post.
Sorry Jarred, That you feel the way you do, part of your order is @ the Hobby shop but 1 clutch bell is still on back order. Sorry about that.
Allen
Old 06-15-2009, 05:26 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

I stopped by yesterday to watch the racing , nice track , meet some old faces again after a long time , and also meet some new ones , some real good racing action , should post the results , would like to know how some of the racers did , keep up the good work , good tracks are far and few between and you seem to have a very good one .......also thanks to the very nice lady for the deal on the nascar hat , LOL

Bruce Campbell
Old 06-15-2009, 05:39 AM
Tech Adept

Talking thanks Bruce

Originally Posted by Bruce53
I stopped by yesterday to watch the racing , nice track , meet some old faces again after a long time , and also meet some new ones , some real good racing action , should post the results , would like to know how some of the racers did , keep up the good work , good tracks are far and few between and you seem to have a very good one .......also thanks to the very nice lady for the deal on the nascar hat , LOL

Bruce Campbell
We will be posting results ASAP as well as new track pics, Thanks For joining us hope to see you again.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)

I had a great time yesterday even though I was plagued with mechanical problems all day. Track is real nice and the program went smooth once the first round computer problems were straightened out.

Thanks to everyone that put the hard work into making this place what it is, job well done.

Congrats to all the winners, I'll be back out for the next one.
Old 06-15-2009, 11:20 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

allen,
your track is amazing and i love racing there.im very happy for the hook-ups to.im glad i got there early yesterday morning.i got dirty and helped with dumping some saw dust down.even though i would like to be there more to help out.you and your family are amazing people and im so glad that i have met you guys.always be looking forward to coming back.if there is anything in the future i can do to help out pm me...heck call me....ill be there if i can...

sincerely,
matt morris
Old 06-15-2009, 11:33 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

allen,
i never once said that you were lazy. i cleared that up. as i said b4 you had ALOT of stuff to do already and to me it seemed like you could use some help.
and as far as ordering parts and never picking them up, i have never done that. i kept tabs with you guys to see when/if the clutch bells came in. 1 month went by and i never got a call to know they were there. i knew nothing about backorder. and as far as having a problem with the hobby shop, i dont. the only problem is with the attitude i/we get from you significant other when we ask simple questions. it just seems like eveything is an annoyance to her.
we all understand that there is alot to do with the shop and your other buisness. and as far as i know we are all proud and happy of what you have accomplised and NEVER get anything as much as a bad word from you.

but when it comes to coming out there to have a good time, we dont want to get attitude from the other half, and you know what im saying because i heard you confront her MANY times while i was there. i dont want to make bad water with you. you are an awesome guy and shop owner. and like i said b4 your always in good spirits and willing to go the extra mile to help your fellow racers/patrons. i just wish others could do the same.

good luck with the shop and track.
Old 06-15-2009, 12:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

Allen,
I had a great time! I think you have a great facility in a great location. Keep up all the hard work and progress. I'll be back out for sure.
Ps. The better half is cool wit me.
Old 06-15-2009, 12:33 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)

Every time I've been to the track everyone there's been nothing but helpful.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)
Default Offical Approval

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"GOAT Approved"™
Old 06-15-2009, 01:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ron Goetter
Every time I've been to the track everyone there's been nothing but helpful.
Ron, you guys missed a helluva day. New track layout is fantastic. Not only does it flow better but the technical bar has been raised. Not to mention that we have a pit lane now. This sunday, be there, i owe you one!
Rob Hamm
Old 06-15-2009, 09:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

racing was great sunday had a blast. track was amazing cant wait till this sunday might (big might) have my truggy together. oh and the starts were also alot better. def should have another cash race again this summer.
Old 06-15-2009, 10:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Great day-great new layout!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.