Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Trinity T8 Hauler >

Trinity T8 Hauler

Trinity T8 Hauler

Old 04-07-2009, 02:27 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I have the racers edge one and have had no problems with it. Super durable doesn't lean like my t8 use to. The racers edge also has a frame built in it. I can fit my buggy with the wheels on in the top drawer. With all my gear in this bag and the truggy and fuel strapped to the outside this box is toeing around a good 100 pounds of stuff and I've never had one problem with it. I do like that hudy one though that will hold the truggy. Sounds like I might be upgrading to a little bit bigger box.
Old 04-07-2009, 04:16 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 27 (97%+)

Yeah, not gonna pay $300 for another one of these bags, nada, no way.
A friend of mine has the Racers Edge bag and while it seems slightly better,
it is still having alot of the same problems. I'll just go to a huge duffle bag
with wheels if I have to.
Old 04-07-2009, 06:14 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I love my Trinity T8 bag! No problems at all. I had a few problems with the drawers, but I adjusted the shelves a little. Bought it almost a year ago and its still haulin'.
Old 04-07-2009, 08:21 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by honda_stuntboy
I was looking at my friends since mine has been on backorder for 4 months and a couple of problems I see is first the drawers are only held together with one sonic weld. If you pull off the black plastic strips you will see a small circular impression that welds the pieces of plastic together. There should be more than one weld. Would there be any interest in after market drawers for this bag. I work for a packaging company and make these things everyday. The plastic drawers could actually be upgraded also. We have stronger 3mm material than what comes with them. I was wondering also if the shelves actually dip down from the weight which would cause them to hang up. I will post when I get mine and test out some drawers. Terry - Sumo Racing.
I'm interested in some better drawers so let us know what you come up with. I like the bag but the drawers always get hung up. For what these things cost, we shouldn't need to be cutting/modding the drawers for them to work properly. I have an Ogio laptop bag, a few travel bags & golf bag and they are all high quality with a lot of functionality built in em' (look real cool too) - too bad they don't make a dedicated rc hauler bag!
Old 04-17-2009, 11:49 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Still waiting for mine. I will measure up my buddy's tomorrow and try to work on something. Terry.
Old 08-24-2009, 03:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 267 (98%+)

Originally Posted by honda_stuntboy
Still waiting for mine. I will measure up my buddy's tomorrow and try to work on something. Terry.
S what happened to this thread? Are you not working on the drawers? Im curiously waiting to buy one but dont know if its worth the dough.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:35 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Just got a T-8 used

I wanted a 1/8 hauler bag and found a used T-8. Took it all apart and cleaned it and have noted the poor drawer design, especially after you put some weight in them. I will empty it and see if adjusting the shelves via the velcro helps with opening and closing the drawers.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:47 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Hockey bag and a stack of tupperware Hamburger keepers always worked for me...

Most of my Pit in the 90's was Tupperware.