Fioroni Exhaust Gas Cooler

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fioroni Exhaust Gas Cooler

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2009, 03:58 AM
Tech Elite

Ok, I think it will not add anything to the overall performance. In boatracing we use a copper or alloy coil around the header to cool down the exhaustgas. Difference is we have fresh cold water from the lake through the waterlines to the coil and the watercooled head all the time picked by the waterinlet in the rudder.
The two devices from Fioroni and NovaRossi are ineffective while it is only aircooled and the exhaustgas is tranfered at high speed to the fueltank for pressure.
Old 02-20-2009, 11:48 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by HaulinBass
your talking about the orion crf constant pressure device? if so I run one of those all it does is make your tank run at a low pressure all the time
That's probably the one...
Adding a large fuel filter or a designated exhaust-cooler device on the preassure line will give some of that effect on the fuel tank preassure as well, maybe?