What do you think a normal nitro car driver looks like

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What do you think a normal nitro car driver looks like

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2009, 05:26 AM
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tc3team

All the secretive bit does it ruin the racing. It also shows who is weak minded and thinks once their setup is out, they will get lapped...

I don't worry about all that. I know I'm going to get lapped anyway!
Old 02-17-2009, 06:29 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by IanWright
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7IxliAPjAk
Old 02-17-2009, 07:13 AM
Tech Elite

Location: anywhere I can race 2wd dirt,and 1/12 onroad in MI.
Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ukemokid
i was in a model shop and a lot of the stuff was on high shelves so i asked for help to reach the stuff and i was laughed at and told that everything is high because ALL NITRO CAR OWNER ARE TALL MEN. he then went on to try and sell me a eletric car which he said for more suited for me.

i am quite short and female but that shouldnt mean that i cant have a nitro car
I think I would ask your mom to borrow a bunch of cash for a couple hours.Go back to the shop . flash the cash, I bet they get whatever you want for you.Then after it is all on the counter and rung up , about the time the jerks who were being dongs to you asked for payment I think my response
would be" Oh silly me, that's right , this hobby store only sells nitro gear to tall men.I guess I will take this pile of cash to the store across town where they dont care how tall or what sex I am.." and then I would walk out of there so they could ponder what dillholes they are putting back all the gear that they could have sold to you. I have had a similar thing happen to me and it really pisses me off when people assume things based on your appearance. I work with dirt,I am a landscaper.so quite often I look for lack of a better word like a bum when I am out and about working so I get treated like a dirt poor bum most of the time.Get followed by store security in stores etc. so I know how much things like that can piss you off.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:58 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by DOMIT
I don't worry about all that. I know I'm going to get lapped anyway!
lol, well if you're cool with that and having fun that's the main thing

Some guys can't take loosing too well, and the harder they try winning, the quicker they fail at it

As for me, well if i'm doing well, that's good. If i'm not, I can always get quicker, right?
Old 02-17-2009, 08:36 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by xlgraphicspro

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The cutting at the end... Awesome!
Old 02-17-2009, 08:39 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tc3team
lol, well if you're cool with that and having fun that's the main thing

Some guys can't take loosing too well, and the harder they try winning, the quicker they fail at it

As for me, well if i'm doing well, that's good. If i'm not, I can always get quicker, right?
Tell me about it! We've got a trust fund baby at our track that throws cubic dollars at racing. You should hear him if someone new passes him. At first it was weard but now it's funny/sad. But thats why I can't wait 'till Sat. nite!
Old 02-17-2009, 09:03 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by The Working Man
Tell me about it! We've got a trust fund baby at our track that throws cubic dollars at racing. You should hear him if someone new passes him. At first it was weard but now it's funny/sad. But thats why I can't wait 'till Sat. nite!
Only the true die hards keep at the racing.

The rest with more money than sense either run out of money, or loose what little sense they had...
Old 02-17-2009, 09:23 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Oasis
What does make me laugh a bit is how you guys are portraying "off road nitro guys" as knuckle dragging morons..last time i checked it did not take a lot of smarts to plug a battery in or push a button to charge a battery, and Big Re..I thought that's how everyone looked in Redding..
well, just about.