Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lots of stuff for sale, Losi 8ights and engines

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2009, 04:17 PM
Tech Rookie

Cool Lots of stuff for sale, Losi 8ights and engines

I am desperately wanting to upgrade to the new Losi 8ight Truggy so I am selling some of my extra equipment that I was holding on to, I am open to offers and discussions so please feel free to email me at [email protected], and or call me at 248 767 6932 Matt, I live in the Phoenix area and I am willing to meet up and or ship to you :)

1. Losi 8ight rolling chassis(tuned flex chassis) with all aluminum hardware including brackets, servo saver...etc Hop up brake discs, and all the diffs are upgraded to the insert style diff housings, I am asking 300.00 as is, chassis is in good shape, straight and true with minimal wear, I upgraded to a 2.0
2.Losi 8ight Truggy rolling chassis with all aluminum hardware, same as buggy brackets, servo saver...etc also diffs are upgraded to the new insert style losi diff housings, hopped up brake discs, M2c adjustable rear hinge brace...etc it currently has a OS .21 Speed(magnesium) in it with about 11/2 gallons thru it I am willing to sell with or with out engine, I am asking 300.00 without and 550.00 with OS engine, engine is in really good shape, I take care of all my stuff, new air filters every race, cleaned every race, never left without caps over openings...etc
3. I also have a OS .21 VG for sale, with literally 5 tanks thru it, 2 ofna chrome starter boxes, 2 JR 9100T servos still in the package for sale as well, also I have a Muegen MT1 1/10 stadium truck, brand new for sale as well, for all of this you will need to contact me for pricing, but again I am desperate to get this truggy and I am broke :)
Old 02-09-2009, 04:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (95%+)

Welcome to the forum.

This should go in the for sale section. And I think they have a minimum post rule before you can sell.
Old 02-09-2009, 04:31 PM
Tech Rookie

Default ohh my bad I am new to this

Originally Posted by slaytanic
Welcome to the forum.

This should go in the for sale section. And I think they have a minimum post rule before you can sell.
thanks man, I am new to RC tech I didnt know that , thanks for the heads up
Old 02-09-2009, 04:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (95%+)

Go read the Losi 8T 2.0 thread. Should be alot of good info for you there.