Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

ya remove those pics thats messed up.
Old 03-05-2009, 09:29 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

smack talk thread?

one word for you guys.. Rookies!

Brad when you coming to jcg so i can beat you guys with your own car?

ohyeah when you gonna get these gt's? they had been sitting at jcg waiting for you since november.
Old 03-05-2009, 10:46 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by msconcepts
NOPE................you never change.........sounds like your cooter is all swoolen up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i thought you were smarter than that..to start a thead about smack talk.................post a picture..........then cry when your post is answered.............you know me well enough to EXPECT that..........its probably a good thing you moved to texas because you cant handle it here!!!!!!!!!!! so on that note remove it yourself and E.A.D.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p

Last edited by Jaz240; 03-05-2009 at 12:32 PM.
Old 03-05-2009, 10:51 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)

+1. I though that was pretty sorry myself.
Old 03-05-2009, 10:51 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

yup sure am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S.A.D. and its not making fun of handicapped people its making fun of WOODCHUCK......................if you knew his ass you would know but you dont so fuq off!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by charlie_b; 03-06-2009 at 05:28 PM. Reason: As per request by OP.
Old 03-05-2009, 11:02 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

wow this is ridiculous, I dont know woodchuck if you are his friend its really dick to make fun of his handicap and all handicaps in general. My neighbor and good friend has one hand andd I know he would take offense to those pictures. Another really pathetic thing is they are pics of babies. How low can you go
Old 03-05-2009, 11:18 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by [email protected]
wow this is ridiculous, I dont know woodchuck if you are his friend its really dick to make fun of his handicap and all handicaps in general. My neighbor and good friend has one hand andd I know he would take offense to those pictures. Another really pathetic thing is they are pics of babies. How low can you go
like i said.................you guys dont know his ass therefore shut your man pleasers!!!!!! FYI dougs never been offended and actually took to the jokes said by him self and others at the track as GOOD OL FUN!!!!!!!!! you dont see me crying because he called me a BITCH now do you!!!!!!!!

bottom line is you dont start a thread asking why isnt it ok to talk shit, talk shit to people, then cry like a little girl about it when it put in your lap!!!!!!!!
Old 03-05-2009, 11:25 AM
Tech Lord

I do know Doug, and you crossed the line! and he told me that himself, but you are too stupid to realize that you crossed the line..he actually asked me to come to the dirt challenge and say hello to you for him..and he himself has asked you to remove the photo's..So I will ask you as a Gentleman, with no threats..to Please Take them off, and you guys can talk smack all you want, without the pictures of deformed babies!!
Old 03-05-2009, 11:35 AM
Tech Apprentice

look here Man Pleaser... You don't threaten to put people in the hospital on a forum. It's pu$$ies like you that can talk a good game but when a fight is in front of you all you can talk about is the police. Shut your honkey ass up if you don't like what is said or posted. Disagree with him if you like, tell him he is wrong and say he's a D!CK all you want, but don't threaten to put someone in the hospital. I don't know if you saw this guy at all but he has some big muuufuukers at his back and after seeing all you fat bald fuks in Arizona your gona have to gather up a whole reservation to have a chance. Go back out in the sun and fry your pea brain some more, right after your done bangin your cousin you redneck nascar lovin sh!t eater!!! RC is probably your life too, without RC your friends consist of that same ol cousin you have tied up in your basement, your mommy, and the palm of your hand!!!

Last edited by charlie_b; 03-06-2009 at 05:27 PM. Reason: As per request by OP.
Old 03-05-2009, 11:47 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by WheelSpin
look here Man Pleaser... You don't threaten to put people in the hospital on a forum. It's pu$$ies like you that can talk a good game but when a fight is in front of you all you can talk about is the police. Shut your honkey ass up if you don't like what is said or posted. Disagree with him if you like, tell him he is wrong and say he's a D!CK all you want, but don't threaten to put someone in the hospital. I don't know if you saw this guy at all but he has some big muuufuukers at his back and after seeing all you fat bald fuks in Arizona your gona have to gather up a whole reservation to have a chance. Go back out in the sun and fry your pea brain some more, right after your done bangin your cousin you redneck nascar lovin sh!t eater!!! RC is probably your life too, without RC your friends consist of that same ol cousin you have tied up in your basement, your mommy, and the palm of your hand!!!

threat..........................HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!! i took that as a joke...................my bad!!!!!
Old 03-05-2009, 11:55 AM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by WheelSpin
Originally Posted by msconcepts
threat..........................HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!! i took that as a joke...................my bad!!!!!

p

Last edited by Jaz240; 03-05-2009 at 12:35 PM.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:07 PM
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by looper
smack talk thread?

one word for you guys.. Rookies!

Brad when you coming to jcg so i can beat you guys with your own car?

ohyeah when you gonna get these gt's? they had been sitting at jcg waiting for you since november.
Oh, you think you're all fast now huh? You're just a speed bump! lol

Are you gonna be at the March Meltdown? Entry is a bit steep, but should be fun. I'm headed out to Indy tonight after work for practice.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:10 PM
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jrwoodchuck
thinking about it last night, i feel that you crossed the line with the first two photos and need to remove them. yes, i make fun of myself only having one hand, but i would "never" go as far as you did.

thank you
Hmmm... I never thought I would see Doug get offended... but... IF he is, and isn't just yanking your chain (I'll ask him in person at Indy) the right thing to do would be to take that stuff down. Doug is a good guy, funny as hell...

As for the folks posting threats on here... that's just plain inappropriate, for whatever reason.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:17 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by DOMIT
Hmmm... I never thought I would see Doug get offended... but... IF he is, and isn't just yanking your chain (I'll ask him in person at Indy) the right thing to do would be to take that stuff down. Doug is a good guy, funny as hell...

As for the folks posting threats on here... that's just plain inappropriate, for whatever reason.
didnt think so either................................. talked to him on the phone and the swoolen vagina meds are working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nod :
Old 03-05-2009, 12:34 PM
Tech Lord

p

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.