Serpent 710

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2004, 01:47 AM
Tech Master

Default Re: Bag 14

Originally posted by Voodo_Magic
I think going by the manual it is for the rear rollbar

see attachment
Yes thats the part that is missing and i've stop on step 3.10. already finished the shocks and will try finishing the car hopefully
Voodo_Magic, D, Marcos 710, B4 thanks for the reply and help guys will try to contact our LHS if they have these parts
Old 05-14-2004, 01:58 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Re: Re: Bag 14

Originally posted by buboy28
Yes thats the part that is missing and i've stop on step 3.10. already finished the shocks and will try finishing the car hopefully
Voodo_Magic, D, Marcos 710, B4 thanks for the reply and help guys will try to contact our LHS if they have these parts
Why don't you contact your nearest Serpent distributor, and ask for the missing parts?
Serpent is usually good at replacing missing parts.
I think World Model CO. LTD. is the distributor for the Philippines.
[email protected]
Old 05-14-2004, 02:18 AM
Tech Addict

Default Re: Re: Bag 14

Originally posted by buboy28
No worries i have just ordered my 2nd s710 and i hope i dont have any parts missing, as it is not that easy to speak to our LHS as nobody in new zealand stocks Serpent products when will they realise they are not selling the BEST product in the world
Old 05-14-2004, 02:21 AM
Tech Prophet

Default Re: Re: Re: Bag 14

No worries i have just ordered my 2nd s710 and i hope i dont have any parts missing, as it is not that easy to speak to our LHS as nobody in new zealand stocks Serpent products when will they realise they are not selling the BEST product in the world
Perhaps you should get the distributorship is NZ !

But it's sad to see that you guys have a beautiful track which is a Serpent type of track I must say but no one distributes Serpent...
Old 05-14-2004, 02:26 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 2 Liters already gone!

Originally posted by markp27
Embarassing would be if it turned out to be one of those V-ONE rrrrrrrr-putt-putt! cars or whatever they are called
thats a good one...or good TWO RRRRR
Old 05-14-2004, 02:46 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Re: Re: Re: Bag 14

Custom Model Cars is the distributor for New Zealand.
Tel: 0295 79 40 07
Fax: 0295 70 45 29
E-mail: [email protected]
Web: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~cusmod/
Old 05-14-2004, 03:02 AM
Tech Addict

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Bag 14

Originally posted by InitialD
Perhaps you should get the distributorship is NZ !

But it's sad to see that you guys have a beautiful track which is a Serpent type of track I must say but no one distributes Serpent...
If i had it i would go broke because i would keep everything i wouldnt be able to have a normal job because i would be testing all the time, and that would eventualy led into haveing no wife! she already calls herself a "serpent 710 Widow"
Old 05-14-2004, 03:04 AM
Tech Prophet

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bag 14

If i had it i would go broke because i would keep everything i wouldnt be able to have a normal job because i would be testing all the time, and that would eventualy led into haveing no wife! she already calls herself a "serpent 710 Widow"
ROTFLMAO !

Hey perhaps a Serpent 710 Widow support group should be created because of all this !
Old 05-14-2004, 03:08 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bag 14

ROTFLMAO !

Hey perhaps a Serpent 710 Widow support group should be created because of all this !

my wife might consider of joining it.
Old 05-14-2004, 03:10 AM
Tech Addict

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Bag 14

Originally posted by PSI Racing
Custom Model Cars is the distributor for New Zealand.
Tel: 0295 79 40 07
Fax: 0295 70 45 29
E-mail: [email protected]
Web: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~cusmod/
When i first bought my impulse pro it was from custom model cars, and my LHS then said we did have a distributer in wellington (the capital of N.Z) who would get me parts, anyway i didnt need much to start for my impulse as i just started out. Now i have my 710 i got prices from my LHS (through wellington, through custom model cars) and found that i was paying about 20% more for the car through them, than through r/c mushroom. Now i dont realy like to take my money out of the country so i try to order as much as i can through my LHS but it get silly, I orderd a front ball diff through my LHS and it took nearly 6 weeks to arrive! and still cost me more than if i bought in hongkong
So thats the problem over here. N.Z is mainly mugen country but my grandad raced serpent in the early days and he said they were great cars so, i have not and will not change even if it is a bit tricky to get parts.
Old 05-14-2004, 03:13 AM
Tech Prophet

So thats the problem over here. N.Z is mainly mugen country but my grandad raced serpent in the early days and he said they were great cars so, i have not and will not change even if it is a bit tricky to get parts.
Woow ! Serpent should give a loyalty award to you guys there. Truly hardcore.
Old 05-14-2004, 03:38 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Car Breaker
did anyone know what screw(hex) can replace the one on the button chassis? i rust many of my screw already, want to know any screw that are rust prove
I like your nick, at least someone is honest!

Never mind, you can change it to "Pole" later on ... especially if you drive a 710
Old 05-14-2004, 03:47 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by GoldFinger
Can I buy yours?
Yes sure, anything for the racer! Mine is in PAL format so if you're from the US then its a problem. What system is your video player?

End of 2002 reedy race, i was in B main, I must marshalling for A main. And I have a great 3 x5minutes chances to watch closely his car. Amazing !! I didnot bring a measuring tape, but I can assure you that his racing line is not more than a half meter in every corner each lap.
His lowest vs best lap is not more than .2 second.
After race time, we had a chance to talk with his dad.
He said: "Ohh.. he was start racing at 8 years old

He is became WOrld Champion at 21 years old
Anyone ??
Well, that's the trick to a final race isn't it? Being fast and consistent at the same time.

You were in the Jakarta Reedy Race? Well, B is VERY respectable. I've seen our top EP drivers go there and barely got into A, then the next one (Bangkok Reedy race) struggled last year. Its not easy ...

PM me or leave a message at 3Hobby.Com if you seriously want the tape.
Old 05-14-2004, 03:58 AM
Tech Elite

... So thats the problem over here...
NZ is in the far corner of the world but I lived there for 2 years, its a beautiful country.

Mount Taranaki is a sight to see IRL, the beaches of New Plymouth are unique and the geisers are awesome (as is the Champagne pool!).

Everything else though is expensive indeed! Glad you're sticking with it (710) though ...
Old 05-14-2004, 11:48 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Car Breaker, which screw is this? The Phillips self tapping screw? Which location? If I recall correctly, there are 2 sizes. 3.5 x 9.5 and 2.9 x 9.5.`
Whatever you find under the chassis

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.