Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Serpent 710

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2003, 11:44 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally posted by crashed_1
Hurry up and get your butt off that chair and start wrenching...That way we can have 2 debuts tomorrow.
Cool it man... You're more excited as I am ! Pitty me a little. I need sleep. By the time I get through wrenching the car throughout the whole morning, I'll probably kill myself and won't be able to get a chance to test it !!
Old 12-18-2003, 11:53 PM
Tech Prophet

Default Re: best place to buy?

Originally posted by evlhdlts
where's the cheapest best place to get the 710 right now?

no preorders please!

i want an online store that has the snakes in stock!

thanks
I think it's very difficult to find the cheapest, best online store that has 710 in stock. Those that have it are highly priced. Those that are cheap will have it out of stock. Kind of a catch 22 situation. Where are you at?
Old 12-19-2003, 12:03 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by InitialD
Cool it man... You're more excited as I am ! Pitty me a little. I need sleep. By the time I get through wrenching the car throughout the whole morning, I'll probably kill myself and won't be able to get a chance to test it !!
We can always have an afternoon test session...don't think i can wake up that early coz tonite i'll have to spend a couple more hrs getting the car right...
Old 12-19-2003, 12:04 AM
Tech Prophet

Originally posted by crashed_1
We can always have an afternoon test session...don't think i can wake up that early coz tonite i'll have to spend a couple more hrs getting the car right...

I'll be going to the movies tomorrow afternoon !!
Old 12-19-2003, 12:08 AM
Tech Master

Cool. What excuses do you guys give to your girlfriends and wifes when going out to play with cars? Same excuses?
Unfortunately, for girlfriends technical weather = beach weather. My luck is I hate sand
Old 12-19-2003, 12:16 AM
Tech Prophet

Originally posted by Julius
Unfortunately, for girlfriends technical weather = beach weather. My luck is I hate sand
ROTFLMAO But don't worry Julius. I don't think Scheveningen is at a "technical" weather now.
Old 12-19-2003, 12:18 AM
Tech Master

ROTFLMAO But don't worry Julius. I don't think Scheveningen is at a "technical" weather now.
Actually Scheveningen is the place where thousands of crazy people dive in the icy water on new years day

There might be some that go out and practice
Old 12-19-2003, 12:23 AM
Tech Prophet

Originally posted by Julius
Actually Scheveningen is the place where thousands of crazy people dive in the icy water on new years day
Oh yes, forgot about that ! Well, what can I say? The dutch people are a crazy lot !

I'm actually missing my company's Christmas party which will be held tonight at the Maduradam... Just because of a silly excuse to complete building the car during the weekend !
Old 12-19-2003, 01:03 AM
Tech Elite

Naah, I believe it is your own free speech to talk about any car here as long as it is constructive, appropriate and makes sense unlike some other forums where it is taboo !

Yeah, I'm hoping to start building the car today (not even talking about finishing it ). In any case, I'm sure you can rely on others first to give you a good review of the car.
Hey Mr D! Where's the photos!!!

Come on, it's Friday Don't make me send you my D1!!!
Old 12-19-2003, 01:05 AM
Tech Elite

Oh yes, forgot about that ! Well, what can I say? The dutch people are a crazy lot !

I'm actually missing my company's Christmas party which will be held tonight at the Maduradam... Just because of a silly excuse to complete building the car during the weekend !
You are my hero!
Old 12-19-2003, 01:09 AM
Tech Prophet

Originally posted by markp27
Hey Mr D! Where's the photos!!!

Come on, it's Friday Don't make me send you my D1!!!
That's the idea !

Ok, I'm gonna post a pic of the nice clean chassis just to show you guys I've not built the car yet !!!
Old 12-19-2003, 01:10 AM
Tech Adept

I think i already know the answer to this question, but does the car come with a Tune Pipe? I think "The Border" was advertising it did, but it may have been a promotion they were doing them selves.

SN
Old 12-19-2003, 01:13 AM
Tech Elite

That's the idea !

Ok, I'm gonna post a pic of the nice clean chassis just to show you guys I've not built the car yet !!!
I think I've missed something MR D with a 710 What happened??

Has wifey seen it yet?
Old 12-19-2003, 01:15 AM
Tech Prophet

You are my hero!
Don't mention it !

Naah, I'm actually giving the party a miss cause it was too short a notice. Going in and back after the weekend with all the jet lag back to work is no fun !!

At the moment, it's too much things to do at work holding me back from building the car !
Old 12-19-2003, 01:16 AM
Tech Prophet

Has wifey seen it yet?
What wifey?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.