Wiki Posts
Search

"REEDY RACE 2009"

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2009, 09:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SirSwiftAlot
I am looking for the rules on reedyrace.com for some odd reason the website is not available can anyone help. Why can't we run either belted or D compound I just figured since I have these tires with the stock inserts anyways it would make sense to run those rather then pay for more tires I am sure Scotty will make plenty of money on the Jaco's. I thought this class was about cost savings and fun. Here is a simple solution A. follow the RCGT rules and B. top 5 in A main cut open there tires if there are any doubts. Can someone put me in my place or clarify these questions. One other question will there be enough premounted D's to purchase what the 13.5 and mod guys purchase not that I would purchase so many sets but what if a racer wants to run brand new tires every run ?
why must everyone create new rules to fit ther own needs.. Rules are Rules
http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...ml#post5575360
follow the set rules and have FUN ......................
Old 04-28-2009, 09:31 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SirSwiftAlot
I am looking for the rules on reedyrace.com for some odd reason the website is not available can anyone help. Why can't we run either belted or D compound I just figured since I have these tires with the stock inserts anyways it would make sense to run those rather then pay for more tires I am sure Scotty will make plenty of money on the Jaco's. I thought this class was about cost savings and fun. Here is a simple solution A. follow the RCGT rules and B. top 5 in A main cut open there tires if there are any doubts. Can someone put me in my place or clarify these questions. One other question will there be enough premounted D's to purchase what the 13.5 and mod guys purchase not that I would purchase so many sets but what if a racer wants to run brand new tires every run ?
Since Brandon gave me crap...

Congrats on your win Brandon. There ya happy?
Old 04-28-2009, 09:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (96%+)

I didn't know 300mm "WIDE" bodies were legal in RCGT....... Brandon.

Just talkin' smack.....

Congrats on your win!
Old 04-28-2009, 09:43 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Racecrafter
I didn't know 300mm "WIDE" bodies were legal in RCGT....... Brandon.

Just talkin' smack.....

Congrats on your win!
Hey Jimmy, heard you and Brandon had a great race. After taking each other out, you both waited for each other. That's how racing should be. It's nice to know there are still a few clean gentleman driving these days.
Old 04-28-2009, 10:41 PM
Tech Master

Hello everyone,

Things continue to roll as we get closer. Awards are all set and I am sure everyone will again enjoy them. T shirt looks great so those of you that received the email we sent out because you forgot to list your T shirt size make sure you email us back as soon as you can since I have to send the size list to the printer.

Over the past couple of weeks I have received some email about drivers wanting to run RCGT as a second class, I spoke with Rick at Reedy and we have decided to allow drivers to enter a second class if they wish.

Here is the format.
You can run only 13.5 and RCGT or Mod and RCGT
If you are entered into RCGT, you can also run another class either 13.5 or Mod.
You cannot run Mod and 13.5 classes.

Entry fee for the second class no matter what the class is will be $45 and this includes 1 set of tires.
When you mail your second class entry in, just note on the form that it is your second entry.

SIRSWIFT: The RCGT class is about fun and cost savings and realism. In the RCGT division you get a set of HPI X Pattern tires included with your entry, this ensures that all participants are using the same tires. I understand you have sets of tires already and you can use them during practice, but as we have done since the early days of the RROC we have used spec tires for the event. The 13.5 and Mod drivers will be using Jaco tires for those classes. Yes we will have enough tires. Rules in RCGT are that each driver gets 1 set included with your entry and you have the option to purchase 1 additional set for the entire event. If you have any other questions, please let me know and I will be happy to answer them.

Thanks
Scotty
Old 04-28-2009, 10:59 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by TRACKSIDE
Hello everyone,

Things continue to roll as we get closer. Awards are all set and I am sure everyone will again enjoy them. T shirt looks great so those of you that received the email we sent out because you forgot to list your T shirt size make sure you email us back as soon as you can since I have to send the size list to the printer.

Over the past couple of weeks I have received some email about drivers wanting to run RCGT as a second class, I spoke with Rick at Reedy and we have decided to allow drivers to enter a second class if they wish.

Here is the format.
If you are entered into RCGT, you can also run another class either 13.5 or Mod.

Entry fee for the second class no matter what the class is will be $45 and this includes 1 set of tires.
When you mail your second class entry in, just note on the form that it is your second entry.

SIRSWIFT: The RCGT class is about fun and cost savings and realism. In the RCGT division you get a set of HPI X Pattern tires included with your entry, this ensures that all participants are using the same tires. I understand you have sets of tires already and you can use them during practice, but as we have done since the early days of the RROC we have used spec tires for the event. The 13.5 and Mod drivers will be using Jaco tires for those classes. Yes we will have enough tires. Rules in RCGT are that each driver gets 1 set included with your entry and you have the option to purchase 1 additional set for the entire event. If you have any other questions, please let me know and I will be happy to answer them.

Thanks
Scotty
That's awesome!! I might just run 2 classes after all. Thanx Scotty.
Old 04-29-2009, 12:31 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TRACKSIDE
Hello everyone,

Here is the format.

Thanks
Scotty
Scotty,

Rick was going to look into RCGT and 7 mins for quals and mains. Will it be 7mins or will it be 5mins? Thanks!

- Chris
Old 04-29-2009, 08:21 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Hebiki
Scotty,

Rick was going to look into RCGT and 7 mins for quals and mains. Will it be 7mins or will it be 5mins? Thanks!

- Chris

All races will be 5 minutes.
Old 04-29-2009, 08:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (96%+)

NICE!!

Being able to run two classes will make the event even more fun!

Charlie,

Yes, Brandon is great to race with. I ran him over numerous times, he gathered up his car and we continued without a word. I was trying everything to get by, he would hold or take the line which is nothing less than what I would do. THAT IS RACING!! And that is why RCGT is the best TC class yet.
Old 04-29-2009, 09:59 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default RE: RCGT

Also RCGT class entries will receive a free HPI body with they're entry (...in addition to the free set of Spec tires)

...and we'll be bringing up some Team Falken, Hankook and other full scale motorsports swag for the RCGT entries!

AndyH
hpi racing

Last edited by andyh; 04-29-2009 at 10:02 AM. Reason: add stuff...
Old 04-29-2009, 10:05 AM
KDR
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

If we are running RCGT as a second class and have already sent in the reg. form, do we need to send in another along with a second check.....or can we sign up at the track?

Thanks
Steve
Old 04-29-2009, 10:19 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by KDR
If we are running RCGT as a second class and have already sent in the reg. form, do we need to send in another along with a second check.....or can we sign up at the track?

Thanks
Steve
+1 good Q Stevie!
Old 04-29-2009, 11:54 AM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by Rick Hohwart
All races will be 5 minutes.
sweeet. thank you!
Old 04-29-2009, 12:56 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

what date & Track & can support Li-Po ?

Thanks !
Old 04-29-2009, 12:59 PM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by RC MARKET
what date & Track & can support Li-Po ?

Thanks !
Date: May 21-24
Track: Speedworld Raceway in Roseville, CA
Li-po: Legal in Open Mod, 13.5 and 17.5

im pretty sure lipo-sack for safety reasons will be required. Billy, Scotty or any of the Reedy guys will chime in to confirm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.