Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
NEW California Track In RIVERSIDE >

NEW California Track In RIVERSIDE

NEW California Track In RIVERSIDE

Old 01-21-2009, 03:25 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Thanks,

well i am hopeing it to get it 1/10 friendly....
your right not long ago not much was being done...but i am trying to get it where it will be.....

and yes, your right anyplace where theft is a problem no one likes to be there....hopefully this wont be a problem...just makes it worse for everyone..???
nowdays though most people kinda "Keep an Eye" out for one another....
and i have heard this issue and am addressing this...
i plan to get a few Video cammers pointed in general directions so the racers can have a little security to know if "Something Does Happen" the chances are a little better they will be "Caught"
comming from experiance happend to me twice and they were busted twice...all because i had a camera pointed in the direction of my stuff......

and now for the Power ....
yes, there will be power on the race days !!!
there will be generators for all the power needs....
now for the Heaters...may still want to bring the Propane ones, but still we'll have power !!!
Old 01-24-2009, 11:27 PM
Tech Initiate

Cool i speak for alot

well i can help with the track if you need a marshall or mantainence.it should be 1/10 scale friendly and if posible a 1/18 scales can drive there some were cause i know alot of people that would show up including me and im getting more people into them.i have a rc18b a 1/10 truggy electic and a buggy.i now alot of people that are into1/10 electric and i also have a gas car.i could help you out with ideas on the track layout so it will be friendly for all and ive done it several times email me at [email protected] if you want 2 talk im telling every one about the track and helping them on were its at cause ive been there several times for dirt bikes,rhinos,and quads
Old 01-25-2009, 03:28 PM
Tech Initiate

Hey NitroViper6, you got a PM!
Old 02-03-2009, 12:28 AM
Tech Adept

well sorry for everyone that had some questions,
i think i got back to everyone? if not pleease let me know..
been out for about a week or so, work stuff....
being a custom Automotive painter sometimes i get all caught up in work...LOL...

but back to the track, if you have any questions do let me know at [email protected]
and at the site at www.RGXRacing.com

scheduals for now everyother Sunday, there trying to make where it doesnt "Interfere" with other track scheduals
to the local area in Riverside and Montclair pomona areas..

again Questions hit us up...

hey Gunny? where ya been??
are you using the same "Hub".....???
drop me a note...
Old 02-03-2009, 05:44 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 112 (100%+)

This is good news. Hopefully the program works out. It is a pretty nice facility. I raced baja a couple times out there last summer when it first opened up. It was wide open then with lap times right around the 30 second mark. Larry ran a good program but then again it was pretty easy and laid back with only one class. I do have to admit though the 1/5 buggies really tore that track apart.

Also there is an on-road track on the opposite side of the driver's stand. Would that be open/accessible on practice days to run GTP class? It's be great to have an 1/8 on-road facility available. I've never made it out to Crystal Park mainly because the idea of driving to and hanging out in Compton for a day kinda scares me.
Old 02-12-2009, 07:55 PM
Tech Adept

well ,sorry if any post havent been up for a little while, the FLU just kicked my BUTT !!! WOW
those suck !!!

but for racing there is some new scheduals and new things rolling soon !!!
Old 03-11-2009, 03:06 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

I have heard some people taking about this track, but no one could tell me what kind of turn out you guys get. do you get a lot of 1/8 buggies?
Old 03-11-2009, 11:47 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by iphatbob
I have heard some people taking about this track, but no one could tell me what kind of turn out you guys get. do you get a lot of 1/8 buggies?
lack of communication is keeping me and my friends from checking this track out.
Old 05-17-2009, 10:27 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Thanks!!!

I just wanted to say thanks for the post on the new track in Riverside.
I read another thread that took me to a address that was incorrect and I think it was a prank or somthing. Great pics and info on the facility I'm going to check it out today.
Old 05-29-2009, 08:09 AM
Tech Adept

you would think that you guys would be on here pumping it up before round 4 of the JBRL series comes to your track. with the lack of info i cant see you guys getting a good turnout next month.