WHY?>

Old 12-18-2008, 06:17 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Ever fart on the drivers stand? That will be my last ditch effort to win a race, I'll just stink bomb everyone off the stand.
Old 12-18-2008, 06:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Darin Z
Well unfortunately With all the negative publicity Caster is well known know. I think the best thing to do was say nothing at all. If all the Team Caster drivers didn't jump on this guys negative threads he wouldn't have had anybody to argue with and eventually went away. And you guys continue to carry on and on about it.

agreed
Old 12-18-2008, 06:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rearviewmirror
All this drama over toy cars. I can't imagine how some of you cope in "real" life.

+101 and 1/2

Seriously, these are toy cars folks. Get over it.
Old 12-18-2008, 07:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

why cant everyone just get along?? we all have our likes, dislikes, and our brand loyalties... i come to accept that fact long ago!
Old 12-18-2008, 08:22 PM
Tech Addict

I have an opportunity to try out this dang car that everyone is stirred up over tomorrow and by god I am gonna run the stink out of it. I will ultimately post on here as soon as I feel like it and not another minute sooner.I recieved 2 of them fed ex today and they are just exactly the same way you would buy it.The only difference is that I will be putting my personal servo's and reciever in it.If I break it guess what ...I am allowed to tell you.Grouchy, Trigger Daniels ,Hammer, LumberJack...See you all tomorrow.Hippie Man I hope you make it through the night. He's already drinking again.
Old 12-18-2008, 08:28 PM
Tech Addict

We have finally won... I think they have finally taken away all the negative stuff that was going around about Caster.
Old 12-18-2008, 08:38 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 69 (99%+)

Old 12-18-2008, 08:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

roy goin to rev on sunday?
Old 12-18-2008, 09:12 PM
Tech Elite

Enough. No more responses or replies by ANY team members. Anyone who reads any of those threads can see what the deal is and who Caster is and what we are trying to do. It is unfortunate that we have 2 people who hate us, but if we have 2 out of all of rctech, that is great, we need to make sure that we are not turning that number into 20 or 200 or 2000 because of all this. AND hobby store owners might be reading this and thinking they do not want to do business with us because of our actions instead of the actions of others. The past is the past and the future keeps getting brighter for us.

In the grand scheme of things, I am the only one affected. I have answered them to the best of my ability and kept the high road. I expect the same from everyone else. Keep it positive, disregard their comments and move on. We need to focus on better things like Kevin Bell A maining buggy and truggy at Jslash and Cam Martin placing 4th at the RC Pro finals in truggy, etc..... Most of you are capable of doing the same, let's focus on winning, etc... and prove on the track what we already know.

Thank you for your understanding.

Mike Mazza
Old 12-18-2008, 11:54 PM
Tech Addict

Just keep your heads up Caster boys... and keep on truck'in! Just ignore the bad and focus on the good.

I don't run Caster products, but I feel for a new company trying its best to come up in this Losi world.. LOL!

Piece!
Old 12-19-2008, 12:56 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by bjr48
This is the NICEST forum I've ever belonged to R/C or other by a huge margin. Most others are vicious in many different ways. Makes you really stop and think if you really need to post something or not though! Pretty effective sometimes
This by far is the most opinionated and vicious forum I have ever been involved in, go to Flyingiants or Runryder the heli and plank boys are much better behaved. I would not ask 3/4's of the people in here the time of day let alone for advice.

Unfortunately it is us Americans, from the U.S of A which are the worst I think, we jump on new people for not using the search function, we abuse what we do not understand and we push products down peoples throats.

Caster boys I would not be concerned, any publicity is good publicity, I remember the old Cobraracing bashing thread there were hit lists and all sorts of abuse thrown towards their product and in the end people were inquiring about their products.

Last edited by FactoryTeam08; 12-19-2008 at 01:08 AM.
Old 12-19-2008, 01:16 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FactoryTeam08
This by far is the most opinionated and vicious forum I have ever been involved in, go to Flyingiants or Runryder the heli and plank boys are much better behaved. I would not ask 3/4's of the people in here the time of day let alone for advice.

Unfortunately it is us Americans, from the U.S of A which are the worst I think, we jump on new people for not using the search function, we abuse what we do not understand and we push products down peoples throats.

Caster boys I would not be concerned, any publicity is good publicity, I remember the old Cobraracing bashing thread there were hit lists and all sorts of abuse thrown towards their product and in the end people were inquiring about their products.

I'd much rather have a forum like this than the deal with the mouth breathers over at RCU. "Where does my glow plug go????????????????" That's the kind of horseshit posts they have pages upon pages of. And don't dare have a little fun with one of the retards, your post gets deleted and you get a warning from the mod.

So I'll take the ball busting over here any day of the week. And for the most part if you have a legit question this is a good place to get good answers.
Old 12-19-2008, 02:03 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by hakmazter
Enough. No more responses or replies by ANY team members. Anyone who reads any of those threads can see what the deal is and who Caster is and what we are trying to do. It is unfortunate that we have 2 people who hate us, but if we have 2 out of all of rctech, that is great, we need to make sure that we are not turning that number into 20 or 200 or 2000 because of all this. AND hobby store owners might be reading this and thinking they do not want to do business with us because of our actions instead of the actions of others. The past is the past and the future keeps getting brighter for us.

In the grand scheme of things, I am the only one affected. I have answered them to the best of my ability and kept the high road. I expect the same from everyone else. Keep it positive, disregard their comments and move on. We need to focus on better things like Kevin Bell A maining buggy and truggy at Jslash and Cam Martin placing 4th at the RC Pro finals in truggy, etc..... Most of you are capable of doing the same, let's focus on winning, etc... and prove on the track what we already know.

Thank you for your understanding.

Mike Mazza
In the electric forum team driver threating to kick my ass oooo I'm scared. I went after because they claimed it had 2 yrs of testing. Had to go in a around about way to get them to admitt they only ran for a short time summer of 08 at only at one track. Lied abit to get them to say the truth . I don't like the guy either he's abit 2 faced

Then team guys making all these goof threads trying to talk this crap up they shouldn't do that. One of the worst thing you can do in a open forum. Thats fine in your own forum on your own website.

Number one thing factroy guys will always say how great there product is thats there job. So when they talk in a open forum you can't take it at face value went they talk up a product.
Old 12-19-2008, 04:46 AM
Tech Champion

At the end of the day, its the same reason why some people talk smack, and others never have a bad word to say, we are all different.

Just like the age old saying... "Opinions are like a££holes, everyone has one"

I used to get hit up about forum talk when it was blatant smack, now it's just something I read... and ignore. Or make a joke out of

So laid back he was horizontal...
Old 12-19-2008, 05:13 AM
Tech Addict

I drove a hot bodies D8 at the last race ,it was set up perfectly, belonged to a sponsored driver and I swear it handled incredible.I am not gonna mention his name in here for security reasons but I was really impressed. Remember that Trigger Daniels ????? You drove it too.He even let Chainsaw run it ...That is what encourages people to buy these brands ....you send someone out to the track that is a pro and you get other non-sponsored drivers to drive their car and see for themselves first hand what the product can do ...and bam your product is suddenly on FIRE! hurry up and throw some nitro on the fire ,we don't need no water let the----------------r burn , see thats what I'm talking about get your product to the track and let people run it!!! sorry I got really excited every thing was O.K. until I mentioned Fire!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.