Caster Racing Quality Products

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2008, 12:31 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Brandon Black
Maybe this link will work!

http://nashrcracer.com/forum/index.php
yup. that ones a winner.

i'll be breaking in my caster motor tomorrow (i guess it will be later today but whatever) and i will let you guys know how it goes. i know this really looks like some sort of cheap advertisement for caster but i have stated my name and therefore my reputation in this thread so don't expect for me to pull my punches. mike is a great guy and i think he would rather me tell the truth rather than lie about the caster products. i honestly have nothing to gain by blowing smoke up anybodies a$$ in this industry but i have everything to loose as far as lying.

but tell me this isn't a good looking ride.....
Old 12-20-2008, 02:15 AM
Tech Champion

Puba, I don't race nitro and have no forseeable plans to, but DAMN, thats looking SWEET!

Uber nice.
Old 12-20-2008, 02:26 AM
Suspended

The last 2 posts sound like 2 team caster guys bragging there crap up again. I see you guys still cranking the wheel .

Why don't you just put BUMP in

Still NO reply if caster is the direct manufacturer. I highly dout it because of the Ishima buggy in Europe
Old 12-20-2008, 04:11 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by 651972
The last 2 posts sound like 2 team caster guys bragging there crap up again. .
I have no drive or association with Caster, I race ON road, sedan 1/10th electric.

My sponsors are in my signature. Not really sure what you're hating on

Anyways, enjoy the racing guys! keep it shell side up!!!
Old 12-20-2008, 04:24 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Ishima Buggy has just been released for sale recently and is based off the old ZX1-R, everything is the same except for the shock towers and lower arms due to how the shocks are mounted and wing stay. The ZX1-R has been out for over 3 years now, and the ZX1.5-R which is just released is the updated version and the Ishima has none of those updates on it. So that should say which buggy has come out first and that the Ishima is based off of the older Caster ZX1-R. You are correct it looks like a Ishima but the Caster was out way before. Hope that helps.
Old 12-20-2008, 05:23 AM
Tech Addict

I am very interested in running this car I have everything to complete the build up if they come in a kit. well do they and how much and where.
Old 12-20-2008, 07:12 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Joey Platinum
I am very interested in running this car I have everything to complete the build up if they come in a kit. well do they and how much and where.
Yes the NEW 1.5R is a kit you have to build from scratch. The ZX1-R's were KIT rollers built for you but you still had to assemble the shocks and put fluid in the diffs. If you want a ZX1-R like the pics posted above, I made a post a couple back that I had 2 New ones for $335. They cost over $400 just for one and for $335 you get 2 from me.

If the ZX1.5R is what you want you can get one for $450.

http://holeshothobbies.com/index.php...&products_id=1
Old 12-20-2008, 11:24 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

looks nice and all but i am still waiting to see a us spec 1.5r built..you guys are slacking more than me lol
Old 12-20-2008, 07:22 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by NitroLuver
looks nice and all but i am still waiting to see a us spec 1.5r built..you guys are slacking more than me lol
I thought mine would show up today but , guess it will have to be monday hopefully.
Old 12-20-2008, 07:28 PM
Tech Apprentice

well i started breaking in the new grenade today and after some minor issues me and my good buddy zixxer got it running. it purred like a kitten for most of 2 tanks at idle (which seems like a month btw). temps were very predictable he was breaking in his new grp and i was doing the grenade we were predicting the temps before we hit the head with the temp gun and we were spot on most of the day. that grp is looking like it will be one heck of a motor but the grenade honestly looked just as good. i hope it continues to.
Old 12-20-2008, 07:30 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by tc3team
Puba, I don't race nitro and have no forseeable plans to, but DAMN, thats looking SWEET!

Uber nice.
thanks a lot dude. i have since dyed the wheels and the wing and it looks even better!
Old 12-20-2008, 07:56 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tc3team

Uber nice.
no need to race nitro when caster has a sweet 1/8 electric buggy

Old 12-20-2008, 08:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Originally Posted by puba187
well i started breaking in the new grenade today and after some minor issues me and my good buddy zixxer got it running. it purred like a kitten for most of 2 tanks at idle (which seems like a month btw). temps were very predictable he was breaking in his new grp and i was doing the grenade we were predicting the temps before we hit the head with the temp gun and we were spot on most of the day. that grp is looking like it will be one heck of a motor but the grenade honestly looked just as good. i hope it continues to.
uggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg...a walk down memory lane .....seems like just 6 hours ago ...we were putting your flywheel back on ...and i was thinking that motor is toast ....but after the flywheel incident .....that motor really did do well ....comes just like a gotech except the head .....1 silver shim and 2 brass shims ...likely take 1 brass shim out after break in ....but definitely a gotech 5 port ....lots of pinch and better have a heat gun .... would definitely be a good choice for a budget race motor ...bet it will scream with an 086 pipe just like a go 5port l.....definitely was impressed with the m2 grenade ....
Old 12-20-2008, 09:33 PM
Tech Elite

Cheesecake, your sticker and buggy are a contradiction in terms......

They should call me....

Mike
Old 12-20-2008, 09:36 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Alot of people tell me that but he gets me my brushless goodies too

and who should call you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.