Team Magic E4RS 2009 Edition

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2008, 10:03 AM
Tech Regular

Arrow Team Magic E4RS 2009 Edition

No photos yet!

From Team Magic:

Introducing a new E4RS 2009 Edition

Noted as “ the most creative and highly quality model industrial company ” , Team Magic is never-ending pursuit of breath-taking speed, mixed with tank-tough durability, competing against all odds with everything on the line. Continue with TM eternally principle, E4RS 2009 Edition is definitely the one born on the spirit.

Motor Mount, Main Shaft Left Mount and Upper Deck Mount

---We recognize that enough space for fitting all brands motor is the key issue we should focus on since drivers always have their own idea to equip their car. Therefore, with this well thought need, we enlarge the space among motor mount, main shaft left mount and upper deck mount for placing a wide range motors to 52mm. More surprising, they are all aluminum one piece design to raise the new E4RS 2009 Edition quality and induce the weight.

New 2mm Carbon Fiber Upper Deck

-- E4RS 2009 Edition equips the new 2mm carbon fiber upper deck with the advantage free you place batteries. You can place Lipo-battery or five to six SC batteries upon your needs. When you place only 5 batteries, the thinner fiber upper deck can free you choose to put it forward or backward. This superior breakthrough advantage is that 6 batteries can’t reach.

NEW HD Battery Mount Set

-- The remodeling HD battery mount set have two main advancements. First, we choose a special plastic which has the lighted weight and rigidly features can endure the much friction than before. Second, the extra indentations in the right and left side are more suited to fiber tape when entwining the car preventing from directly rubs against the ground during the high speed racing.

New 2.5mm Carbon Fiber Chassis

-- The new E4RS 2009 Edition makes a small change in the new 2.5mm carbon fiber chassis. The newly unique chassis aims for the lightest purpose, and the average holes in the both sides easily balance the weight distribution and achieve force in equilibrium. Besides, we especially eliminate the extra part in the chassis also help to reach the lightly purpose.

Single Bell Crank Steering System

-- Single bell crank steering system differs from other steering systems, a Bell

crank has a bearing raced single pivot point and the steering arms attach to wheel hub from there which can increase Ackerman angle for instant response and crisper turn in. This is an excellent way to increase the strength of your steering system , and operate very smoothly due to the ball-bearing supported pivot points.

New PU Belt

-- Three belts material are changing from rubber to PU which has durable, excellent resilience, and longer lifetime advantages, can endure the highly powerful motor.

New Shock Shaft & Piston Set (E-Clip)

-- These two parts act as a damper for your suspension system. It is the shaft and the piston (round plate with holes) that moves up and down. Improvements can be in the form of length, metal quality of shaft, the piston and it's material, the holes in the piston and how many, how wide in diameter. Then the way the piston is attached to the shaft, usually the piston slips onto a thinner diameter of the shaft and then an E clip is used to hold it in place.
Old 12-16-2008, 10:05 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Looks like some good updates for a good car.

i though about getting one but i am worried about distrobution and company problems with Team Magic. Making it into multiple companies and not fully giving what is fully promised.

Love the car and want to run one but want to be able to get parts in 2 years.
Old 12-16-2008, 01:22 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by mxzhonkey
Looks like some good updates for a good car.

i though about getting one but i am worried about distrobution and company problems with Team Magic. Making it into multiple companies and not fully giving what is fully promised.

Love the car and want to run one but want to be able to get parts in 2 years.

I believe distribution is not a key reason whether the car is good to buy.

As Xray, Tamiya......... a lot of parts and option parts are not available in states (at least not in most local hobby shops)......... but many people still have it. Obviously, if people like the car very much, they just seek the parts around the world and do not care who distribute or carry the parts. In Tamiya Race, a lot of option parts on folks' cars that I'd ever seen before and never sold in US..... this really tell the truth of people's mind.

Tower Hobbies and Trinity did carried TM before, since people have false accusation (as you did) and many people believed that. Therefore the business shut down eventually. It is not fair anyhow.

False accusation happens all the times. As a lot of people come to accused my G4WC or E4 is too stiff or too flex........ I just wonder people how to define stiff and flex. I just knew, G4 is not bad at all..... only a few (less than 5) in the World Race and one entered A main. Obviously, if people don't like it, they would say poor parts support, the cars sucks..... all kind of accusations and negative comments could be found everywhere...... my 2 cents
Old 12-16-2008, 03:05 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I dont thing accusation is the word you are looking for, assumption is what you need. but i understand what you mean.

i know what happened in the background between Team Magic and Trininty. and like i said i like the car. also my dad owns a hobbyshop that carries Team Magic, so wont have issues in the short term. I was looking for the long term. and i wont buy a car to race every week if i have to wait multiple weeks for parts to race again. some tamiya guys will wait but i for will not.

Part of my speculations have come about because of what happend VERY recently in europe. Also what happened to Barry Baker

Again I love the car,
Old 12-17-2008, 09:55 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I thought the same thing when i ordered my car, where am i gonna get parts, how long is it gonna take? I purchased my car in the midst of the team magic europe, which had nothing to do with team magic, it was the distributor in europe? i have ran tamiya xray all not supported by my lhs and had to wait weeks to get parts. Wolf Hobbies has all parts in stock and they are fast on shipping like a 3-4 day. I was worried at first but when you drive the car its worth it!! thanks wolf
Old 12-17-2008, 09:56 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

O yea i want some pictures of this bad boy haha
Old 12-17-2008, 11:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Go to Team Magic's website they have pictures and detailed info about this version of the car.
Old 12-18-2008, 12:44 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bkspeedo
Go to Team Magic's website they have pictures and detailed info about this version of the car.
Can you post a direct link to the details?
Old 12-18-2008, 12:54 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

What happenned to barry Baker? Sorry, must have missed it and am interested, also what happenned with TM in Europe and US?

Cheers
Aaron
Old 12-18-2008, 07:31 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Old 12-18-2008, 08:07 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Very NICE. Until my skills improve beyond the JS though, this is out of my league.
Old 12-18-2008, 02:26 PM
Tech Apprentice

I get all my TM parts from wolfhobbies.com.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:54 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

So what happenned with Barry Baker?

And what was this Europe TM problem?

Cheers
Aaron
Old 12-18-2008, 07:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

What's a good source for Team Magic cars and parts in the U.S.?
Old 12-18-2008, 07:55 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CanyonCarverR1
What's a good source for Team Magic cars and parts in the U.S.?
Wolf Hobbies in Cali. I get all my parts in 3 or 4 days in Wisconsin. They have it all and in good supply.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.