Wiki Posts
Search

caster usa piss poor products

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2008, 03:38 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bgbelden
Caster acts like they want to be someone but in my opinion, they're not going to be. Word gets around in any facet of life and Caster has durability issues, it's not a secret and i'm not trying to hate but to be the best you have to beat the best.
You put out this "looking for team drivers" thread and you don't even reply when i sent you my boys resume. It's ok though he seems to win every single weekend and there hasn't been a Caster beat him yet. At the S.I.C. he came in 7th in Pro Truggy (A-main)in only his second truggy race ever. Bumped from the B to the A in Pro Buggy.

Umm, forgive me if I'm wrong...But I don't think you are Bobby Pettit, Barry's dad. And he doesn't run a CEN. A Mugen finished 7th in Pro Arena Truck. If you're going to criticize somone on their facts, perhaps you should get yours right first. So where did your son finish?
Old 12-17-2008, 04:50 PM
Tech Addict

bgbelden.....if you are Coty's Ingrams dad, then I think you need to stop ssssttretching the truth. Coty is fast, but he is not PRO fast. And Barry Pettit's dad is a class act and would never say some of the things this guy is saying. Very un proffessional and classless. Good luck finding a ride with your attitude. Coty is a fast racer and he seems like a good kid. You may want to take some pointers from your son.
Old 12-17-2008, 05:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Sorry if I maybe just blowing my horn...

But why has this pointless thread gone anywhere past somebody stating the orginal statement WRONG or RITE (wrong in this case)

Its a thread like this thats gonna cause Caster Team, Team drivers, and Cars to be shund apon by the masses of RCTech Readers and posters. Instead of seeing "Oooh look at that car, it seems fast and maybe ill buy it" In turns to "hahaha there go's that car from that piss poor products thread. Lets point and laugh." Possibly drastic ends of spectrums here, but the point is there.

Sorry, as a Caster Driver, Some of the things going on in this thread are aggravating me. Like the random poster dude? ok, i laughed. . But its just putting a thread to the top that should be put at the BOTTOM. And the guys bickering about where you placed? P.M your conversations. We dont need to see your blabbering about where you think you placed and what car they drive.

I do not wanna be associated with a team that has a high post thread titled "---- ---- Piss poor products" I mean what person would? Did it happen? Yes. Do we wanna delete it? No. Just stop FUELING IT.

I say this should be forgotten and put to the bottom. This by no means reflects the product Caster Puts out, no way reflects the drivers, no way reflects a cloud any of us want over us at races. We wanna be Proud of what were wheeling, not laughed at or shunned upon by our peer racers.

Thank You,
Michael Owen
Old 12-17-2008, 05:22 PM
Tech Addict

Sounds like his son is pretty good ...I'm gonna have to go with his suggestive nature and lend him a helping hand at some point .Has any body else had credibility issues w/ him??? We will get this guy sponsored if the race results weren't skewed or worse .If any one has a problem with this guy getting a factory ride I need to know about it.
Old 12-17-2008, 05:25 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Owen RaCing
Sorry if I maybe just blowing my horn...

But why has this pointless thread gone anywhere past somebody stating the orginal statement WRONG or RITE (wrong in this case)

Its a thread like this thats gonna cause Caster Team, Team drivers, and Cars to be shund apon by the masses of RCTech Readers and posters. Instead of seeing "Oooh look at that car, it seems fast and maybe ill buy it" In turns to "hahaha there go's that car from that piss poor products thread. Lets point and laugh." Possibly drastic ends of spectrums here, but the point is there.

Sorry, as a Caster Driver, Some of the things going on in this thread are aggravating me. Like the random poster dude? ok, i laughed. . But its just putting a thread to the top that should be put at the BOTTOM. And the guys bickering about where you placed? P.M your conversations. We dont need to see your blabbering about where you think you placed and what car they drive.

I do not wanna be associated with a team that has a high post thread titled "---- ---- Piss poor products" I mean what person would? Did it happen? Yes. Do we wanna delete it? No. Just stop FUELING IT.

I say this should be forgotten and put to the bottom. This by no means reflects the product Caster Puts out, no way reflects the drivers, no way reflects a cloud any of us want over us at races. We wanna be Proud of what were wheeling, not laughed at or shunned upon by our peer racers.

Thank You,
Michael Owen
On the contrary. This thread solidifies Casters products. BUMP++

Although OP didn't get his intended result.

Go Caster! BUMP++
Old 12-17-2008, 07:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

I am severly dissappointed in the people who operate this forum for letting this thread go on. It would be one thing if this was based on facts, but what I have read seems to be a chest beating contest. I think I am going to start a thread about RC TECH on RC TECH. Wonder if that would get their attention?
Old 12-17-2008, 07:16 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

+1
Old 12-17-2008, 07:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

i am not trying to flame anyone or any company but this thread is starting to resemble the ocm thread from last year..
Old 12-17-2008, 07:25 PM
Tech Master

This thread has been reported to the mods....I also wish it would go away.
Old 12-17-2008, 07:30 PM
Tech Elite

that makes two of us!! just go away!
Old 12-17-2008, 08:53 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

With respect to forum rules there is nothing wrong with this post. Even though OP may be misinformed or psychotic they are his opinions and therefore has the right to post what he wants on a public forum.

Lets not insult the general public's intellect. Anyone with a brain can read into OP's ignorance and true motives. I'm a Caster customer too and this post has done nothing more than solidify their builds and Caster's commitment to their customers / drivers.

There will be many like theGeneral so you might as well get used to it.

Bump!

BTW, if stuff like this gets to you then you probably signed up for the wrong company.

Last edited by bc24fl; 12-17-2008 at 09:08 PM.
Old 12-17-2008, 11:27 PM
Suspended

First it's hard to proven facts either good or bad in a forum. It's just when you read something you don't like the BS comes out YOU NEED PROOF CRAP. WELL I like to see your proof that it's good.

I'm right here in Iowa where the caster are shipped out of here so I've been around them. Have driven a friends car they not that good thers a reason why he dumped it . I can tell you it's crap damn they even gave there buggies and truggies out to get poeple to join them. They race one or two races and sell them off. Takes too much to get them raceable and keep them there and the other issues they have. I have been to hobby haven when I get down there they even tell me things.

I'm not even sure if they really actually make there own products. Just rebadged to there name like Ofna is to hong-nor and hobao or what hotbodies was with the lightning series. Look at the caster and Ishima buggies they are almost the same vehicle expect for the shocks and shock towers. So when issues happen takes them longer to do anything that even puts them behind even more. Unlike AE, Losi, Kyosho, HPI/Hotbodies to name a few they can fix things faster and have more control over quality.

I'm sorry Hot Bodies D8 is by far I mean by far better than a caster.

caster is a cheap copy of a Mugen

Last edited by 651972; 12-17-2008 at 11:37 PM.
Old 12-17-2008, 11:32 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by s porter
Umm, forgive me if I'm wrong...But I don't think you are Bobby Pettit, Barry's dad. And he doesn't run a CEN. A Mugen finished 7th in Pro Arena Truck. If you're going to criticize somone on their facts, perhaps you should get yours right first. So where did your son finish?
My bad he came in 6th.
Race# 12 -- PRO TRUGGY - A Main --
Pos Car Laps time name id avg.mph
1 3 67 45:19.57 leon mcintosh 39 8.40
2 5 65 45:35.80 seth wrobel 201 8.10
3 8 64 45:07.77 justin cranford 34 8.06
4 9 63 45:09.46 jackie woodard 45 7.93
5 2 62 45:24.74 greg smith 144 7.76
6 7 61 45:14.02 coty ingram 37 7.66
7 1 59 45:07.02 barry pettit 42 7.43
8 15 59 45:42.27 dewayne potter 209 7.33
9 4 57 39:44.75 shannon amos 29 8.15
10 13 52 38:23.35 zachary harper 36 7.70
11 14 51 43:19.85 matthew lawton 208 6.69
12 12 49 36:14.52 tyler burgess 138 7.68
13 11 44 32:56.75 bradly seales 128 7.59
14 6 14 10:02.29 anton wastson 130 7.92
15 10 5 4:36.93 chad olcott 97 6.16
Old 12-17-2008, 11:38 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Do not assume that i speak for Coty, i speak for me and he for himself. When i mention Caster in a negative light it is because that is the light i was shown, i've never had a Caster and can only go by the reports i hear from forums and other places where racers are. I don't like the shocks on the Losi i've never seen so many 3 shock cars limping around to finish a race. It doesn't make me the bad guy because Losi can't build a shock or tower to last a whole main.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:52 AM
Tech Addict

Trigger busted a hinge pin on his rc8 in the A-main and ran 2 laps dragging his flopping rear wheel around and was only 100 ft. from finishing when (LUMBERJACK) pulled his buggy off the track. You can't make a Buick run hot.He then got a DNF what a shame. I guess LumberJack did not know how close it would have been if he had actually finished. So what does all this mean?? there all all types of drivers and all types of cars and it does not do anything for any body to bash the name of a company because of a failure. I have never said anything bad about Caster and I will buy one of their buggies and run it and post how it holds up because everyone knows how I drive ,,, as long as I can put my servos on it,and use my radio, I'll race any race within 500 miles and yes I will bring my friends ,and my cape. We will save the celebrating for after the races.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.