Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone else hate this?

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2008, 08:38 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 2wdMod
You can also gain access to the "married guys with young r/cers to support on top of themselves" section for even more discount items.

Get what you are saying RBfive but some of us have to buy for our son what we run or we hear" you just beat me because you run better gear dad!!"
I did not even touch upon the kids (I got 4)...my older 2 could care less for RC stuff, it's my 4yr old that will prob get involved.....he keeps wandering off with my tools off my table and whatever vehicles I have at the moment......
Old 12-02-2008, 08:49 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 46 (98%+)

Originally Posted by y2kgtp
I did not even touch upon the kids (I got 4)...my older 2 could care less for RC stuff, it's my 4yr old that will prob get involved.....he keeps wandering off with my tools off my table and whatever vehicles I have at the moment......
You know this is pretty funny. Im 29 and married so the married guys comment was funny. I remember as a kid I was lucky enough to have a dad who was very mechanical, he had a nice shop in the backyard and I had access to all kinds of tools, I can still remember him coming into my room all in a huff "do you have my 10mm" Ommm oh yeah it's sitting right there. He would be so mad always telling me to put his stuff back after I use it. Never thought much about being a kid.

Fast forward I spend half of my time when Im working on something looking for my own damn tools I now have to foster kids 17 and 16 living with me and they will ask to use a tool and I freak out making sure they put it back......ah yes good times lol
Old 12-02-2008, 09:08 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

My one older kid all he did was when he got hold of a screwdriver, is tighten down all the electrical outlet plates in his room.....cracked them all. The next oldest took apart the gas weed-whacker for some reason....and it's still in pieces......project for me in the spring I guess.

These are my 2 older step-kids

Hopefully the younger one will be more adept with tools
Old 12-02-2008, 12:56 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

The married guys appreciate the sacrifices that the single guys make. Once you get married, you can gain access to the hidden "married guys with no money" for-sale section.

You will need to submit your wife's permission in writing prior to admittance.
Where do I sign up, and where do I send the permission slip my wife signed???
Old 12-02-2008, 01:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Once you get married, you can gain access to the hidden "married guys with no money" for-sale section.
Hey, I qualify for this...how do I get in

My 7 year old has been racing with me for 2 years now and my 5 year old is finally starting to show some focus and interest in it.

My wife wonders why I have 13 cars hanging in the garage and then just asked her blessing to buy the new GV2-T as well.