MTX 5

Old 10-03-2011, 09:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Chickentrader
The GOAT (Greatest Of All Things) will beat any car at any time. lol.

Kindest regards,
Lars.
Haha...Lars How many goats were there in the final at the Euros? lol
Old 10-03-2011, 09:40 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

How people spell ra...ism on the other side of the river doesn't matter here !!! How you spell Mtx5 or Amain winner is what matters here on the better side of the River. There is also no need to hide your birthplace, and pretend that you are one of the (US) boys: we already know about fake papers here.....Anyways back to the mtx5 vs capricorn; any videos of them battling ???? Robert vs DJ Apolaro ???
Old 10-03-2011, 09:52 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bertrandsv87
How people spell ra...ism on the other side of the river doesn't matter here !!! How you spell Mtx5 or Amain winner is what matters here on the better side of the River. There is also no need to hide your birthplace, and pretend that you are one of the (US) boys: we already know about fake papers here.....Anyways back to the mtx5 vs capricorn; any videos of them battling ???? Robert vs DJ Apolaro ???
LOL Im not hiding anything, you never asked. Im from Argentina, and I admit it proudly. Im also proud to live in this great country with great people, except for the ignorant loosers like you that make everyone else look bad. Let me give you some advise, stop responding to me, it makes you look worse everytime But if you want everyone to see what kind of person you are, go ahead.

P.S. Stop hiding behind your screen name, be a man and tell us your name.
Old 10-03-2011, 10:01 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Can you guys cut the crap and get back on topic? Or do I need to delete the tread and lay down the " ban hammer"??
Old 10-03-2011, 10:13 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
Can you guys cut the crap and get back on topic? Or do I need to delete the tread and lay down the " ban hammer"??
Ok, I will. But perhaps he should be suspended, racism(better? lol) has no place in this great hobby or ours. Thats just my opinion.
Old 10-03-2011, 10:16 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nitrodude
Ok, I will. But perhaps he should be suspended, racism(better? lol) has no place in this great hobby or ours. Thats just my opinion.
I'm thinking about suspending everyone involved so let's act like grown ups and stick to the thread topic .
Old 10-03-2011, 10:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bertrandsv87
Anyways back to the mtx5 vs capricorn; any videos of them battling ???? Robert vs DJ Apolaro ???
You know I think the Capricorn is coming out with a ball diff option soon, could be a winner for you...
Old 10-03-2011, 11:10 PM
Tech Champion

Bishop, the reason why I mentioned the ball diff is because I have seen a sealed one in the Awesomatix thread, and was thinking that some of the new cars like the mtx5 would have picked up on the idea . With ceramic balls and constant fluid action, it would not need any real maintenance, in addition to being adjustable on the fly....
Old 10-03-2011, 11:13 PM
Tech Champion

I also forgot to mention that I only run the Ft ntc3 . I run a rear ball diff, and front spool. It works well for me !!!
Old 10-04-2011, 12:18 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Slo-MTX4
Haha...Lars How many goats were there in the final at the Euros? lol
Touche! But I think Capricorn drivers will rectify that abnormality by winning the Worlds at RC Addict next year. Isn't the current U.S Champion is a Capricorn driver by the way?

Kindest regards,
Lars.
Old 10-04-2011, 12:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bishop
You know I think the Capricorn is coming out with a ball diff option soon, could be a winner for you...
What do you mean; we're winners now! Just look below what we bagged the last weekend at the Bayside Cup (TQ, Best Junior & Pro Tourer).

Patrizio is constantly developing new innovative upgrades so who knows? I may have to eat my words if that happens.

Kindest regards,
Lars.

Old 10-04-2011, 02:45 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nitrodude
Im from Argentina, and I admit it proudly.
Ay man, my parents are from Argentina! Vamos Argentina carajo!

Nitrodude, you'll be pleased to know that one of the hottest new restaurants in Sydney Australia is a churrascaria in one of the trendiest places in the Sydney area...and guess what, it's called Porteņo and it has a bar called Gardel's
"mi Buenos Aires queridooooo"

check it out here:
http://www.gardelsbar.com/

oww yeah, MTX5 forum , ay people, do the NT1 gear diffs really fit!?
can someone confirm this?
Old 10-04-2011, 03:20 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I don't think Mugen will leave us hanging if the diffs turn out to be a shade fragile, alloy or steel gears may already be in the works surely?.

With gear oil, I know the thinner you go the more load the gears see (shock load as well the way a nitro delivers power through a clutch), so I'd be reluctant to go thinner than kit in the back end of the 5, but some of that has to be how you drive it and ho much power your using.
Old 10-04-2011, 03:21 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

could someone tell me the difference between the stock brake pad the optional H2317 pad? i purchased it as a possible spare part/option running gear.

is it grippier of less grippier than the stock version?
Old 10-04-2011, 03:29 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Thumbs up Well done.

Originally Posted by Chickentrader
What do you mean; we're winners now! Just look below what we bagged the last weekend at the Bayside Cup (TQ, Best Junior & Pro Tourer).

Patrizio is constantly developing new innovative upgrades so who knows? I may have to eat my words if that happens.

Kindest regards,
Lars.

Good work Lars
And well dne Chance,

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.