Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Awesomatix EP Touring Car (A700 Shaft Drive) >

Awesomatix EP Touring Car (A700 Shaft Drive)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree143Likes

Awesomatix EP Touring Car (A700 Shaft Drive)

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2011, 10:28 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

How about you guys request some specific pictures you would like to see and i will post them up here
Old 10-18-2011, 10:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 141 (100%+)

there was a youtube link a couple of pages back
Old 10-19-2011, 02:40 AM
Tech Initiate

Hi Velocity and everyone

Does anyone know if Oleg is at race meeting or out of contact for some reason ? Just trying to get some info on when I am likely to get my car as not heard anything from him since I sent the payment last Tuesday. Don't want to keep e-mailing if he is away or something

Anyone know ???

Many thanks
Old 10-19-2011, 03:05 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

I got an email from him yesterday confirming my kit was being shipped. A bit of delay as they were waiting for some bearings. So hope midweek next week I will have it.
Old 10-19-2011, 03:14 AM
Tech Initiate

Really hope I get a reply today then sent another e-mail this morning, but no reply yet. If I could get the car mid next week that would be awesome as am off next week so would give plenty of time to build it
Old 10-19-2011, 03:31 AM
Tech Initiate

Really hope I get a reply today then sent another e-mail this morning, but no reply yet. If I could get the car mid next week that would be awesome as am off next week so would give plenty of time to build it
Old 10-19-2011, 04:57 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

He is currently in Taiwan at the factory overlooking production etc so he has minimal contact with a computer. He is working very hard to get the website up and running for ordering although is having trouble getting Paypal up as a form of payment as Paypal does not operate in Russia.

Currently the process for ordering a car is emailing [email protected] and quote what you would like to order (car + part numbers) with your shipping address. Oleg will then get back to you with a quote that contains bank details for making the payment to. From what he tells me there can be a 3 day delay from payment reciept to shipping at the moment.

Hope that answers some questions.
Old 10-19-2011, 05:08 AM
Tech Initiate

Thanks Velocity,

Helps in some ways but not others. Already ordered a while ago, been sent an invoice by Oleg, paid the Invoice by transfer last tuesday now just waiting for contact from Oleg, not had any reply despite sending several e-mails. From what you are telling me hopefully my car should have been shipped by now if there is around a 3 day wait.

Would just like some confirmation the funds arrived and the car has been shipped or is about to be shipped that all as it was a fair amount of money.

Im not having a go at Oleg in anyway just a littel anxious i guess thats all.

Cheers
Old 10-19-2011, 06:33 AM
Tech Fanatic

Hi all,

I am trying to answer all letters I have received via [email protected]

But there is delay of my replies due to very big amount of inquires and letters now.

I need 2-3 additonal days now to answer all messages.

We have a lot of preliminary orders via earlier enquires .
and we must delivery cars according these orders first.
So we will add car kits to our internet shop after completing all preliminary orders.
We don't have stock.
All that we assemble we send imediately.

Please don't worry. If you have received invoice from us it means that we are able to send your order within several days after receiving of payment.

If you still haven't received our invoice please wait. We will send it only after we will sure to complete your order within next several days.

Thanks to Velocitygt, he helps me a lot at communication and at our internet shop testing. Now we are able to respond faster.
Old 10-19-2011, 06:46 AM
Tech Initiate

Oleg, great to hear from you.

Can you please just confirm the status of order 1006102011. I'm more interested in confirmation that you received the money and my shipping details. If the car is going to be a few more days I'm not too worried.

You have my email address from previous emails

Many thanks
Old 10-19-2011, 07:01 AM
Tech Master

I so want one...

Could someone explain how to set the ride height ? I'm really curious about these shocks.
Old 10-19-2011, 07:05 AM
Tech Adept

By RHS screw. Page 36 of manual. "2. Shock Spring preload setting".
Old 10-19-2011, 07:17 AM
Tech Fanatic

Subliminal,

I sent an e-mail.
Old 10-19-2011, 07:21 AM
Tech Initiate

Thanks for the time Oleg and I look forward to receiving it.

I bet you have more e-mails in a day than you can read at the moment as there is a lot of interest in the car.

Hopefully once I get it I can be of help in feeding back ideas and set ups on here to help others
Old 10-19-2011, 07:32 AM
Tech Initiate

Velocity have you done much running of the car yet ? If so what class ?

For the winter series here I'm mainly going to be running 13.5 or 10.5 lipo, with Sorex 28R on pretty high grip primafelt carpet and although the manual recommends longitudinal I am very inclined to run the transverse set up with the servo on the right. I'm thinking this will give good balance to the car without the use of loads of strips of weight and eliminate any possible torque steer caused by the motor.

Any thoughts ???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.