Warpspeed Demon and Demon 2 >

Warpspeed Demon and Demon 2

Warpspeed Demon and Demon 2

Old 02-22-2004, 06:49 PM
Tech Elite

Default welcome

welcome GOOP
Hope to see good things come from ya

hey any team mates out there have a LRP reciver 27band they wanna sell ?????????
Old 02-22-2004, 06:56 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

goop.

how about weds night i might head up there this week to work on some stuff that day.

what do you think the main difference was when you started running the WS chassis.
Old 02-22-2004, 07:09 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default nexus

yeah wednesday sounds good.

as for the chassis it made the car respond smoother and not so twitchy. warpspeed takes all the bad things with the tc3 and makes it better
Old 02-22-2004, 07:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Re: nexus

Originally posted by goop
as for the chassis it made the car respond smoother and not so twitchy. warpspeed takes all the bad things with the tc3 and makes it better
Amen, couldn't have said it better
Old 02-22-2004, 08:55 PM
Tech Master

i hate to sound like the rude type about this car witch im not since i've ran one for a long time and was like wow impressed, but goop since the day u got the car your posted sound like ur suckin up when u dont need to, cuz everyone that posts on the warp thread knows this car kicks some major butt.

like i said before im not trying to be the bad guy

later lazy
Old 02-22-2004, 09:04 PM
Tech Elite

He's not sucking up...just letting everyone know that he now believes and knows how great a car it is
Old 02-22-2004, 09:06 PM
Tech Master

i understand that brian and i saw goop run his car one night at rsj and it looks unbelevable out on the track. but i guess its better to shut the mouth and let the good this come out and not the bad.. sry goop for the shit i said earlier

lazy
Old 02-22-2004, 09:08 PM
Tech Elite

Preston it's ok dude, i was messing with you. Besides, you're getting a new Demon anyway
Old 02-22-2004, 09:12 PM
Tech Master

do i get that special deal too
Old 02-23-2004, 07:28 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Okay-heres a better report on Sunday.

CD Tq'd every round wtith a 3mm D1. HIs car lacked HP but handled like a dream. IN the Main he had TONS of motor and walked away with not only the race-but blew us away on laptimes too. I guess thats why hes a pro and were NOT!!

THere were two more 3mm D1 's in the top five. The 2nd place car had a Top deck on a FTTC3. And 5th place was an old Diamond Northern RC Milled Tc3 chassis!!

The Main was a good one. I got taken out in a door bangin incident on lap one and fell to last-lost 6 seconds on the field. Passed for 5th on lap 7, then crashed, lost another 6 seconds and then passed 5th and 4th and was one second behind third at tone. Car was awesome and even w/me overdriving bigtime and tapping boards here and there was able to move back up the field-which to me is a lot of fun!!! CHasing down and trying to pass is what its all about. I lost time at end when the left rear wheel nut came loose and I started to loop in fast right hand corners. That wheel comes loose on occasion-I am thinking that he stub axles threads are a bit smaller than spec. Time to replace!!

Last edited by rayhuang; 02-23-2004 at 08:33 AM.
Old 02-23-2004, 07:30 AM
Tech Regular

hay do anybody out there have a setup for carpet rubber tires for the d1
Old 02-23-2004, 09:08 AM
Tech Elite

ptjones i'll pm you a good set up note if you go the first origional posting on this thread you'll find all of our setups there take my asphalt set up go up one spring rate all around and you'll be good also not you need to tell me wether or not you run a one way or not!
Old 02-23-2004, 09:28 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default Tri-State Race

Hey everyone sorry its been so long since I posted, but my fianca and I have been saving for our wedding so I haven't been racing much.The last time I raced before this weekend was a month and a half ago at our regional race. I was useing the D2 at the regionals and made the A, but I broke in the main. I tried alot of different setups for the D2 on carpet with foams but couldn't get it to be as good as my D1. So for the Tri-State Race this weekend I switch back to the D1. I found a good setup in practice but when the races started the traction had come up and I was on the verge of traction rolling. By the third qual. I found a awesome setup and was on pace to qualify about 6th and this one guy from Atlanta wouldn't let me by (I won't mention his name) and when I did try and pass him he put me in the wall. So I ended up in the B. At the begining of the race I got a good start and managed to take the lead. I had about a 5 secound lead when I got taken out by lap traffic. That put me back to forth. But the anocer said I was in third with secound right in front of me. I caught up to the guy in front of me and passed him, after exchanging possitions every other turn (wich was very fun). When I went across the finish line I thought I was in secound getting ready to pass lap traffic, but the guy who finished 5 tenth of a secound ahaid of me was actually in secound. So I finished third. I had alot of fun this weekend even with all the bad luck. By the third qualifier the car drove like a dream. Once our wedding is over in July I'll be able to spend more time racing and going to big events again. I can't wait!!! Sorry it was so long.
Old 02-23-2004, 01:40 PM
Tech Elite

Old 02-23-2004, 05:51 PM
Tech Master

Default lazyboy

im sorry if i came across as a suck up but that is only far from the truth. if you had struggled as bad as i have this year you would be extremely happy that everything was finally working for you and not falling apart. hope to see you at rsj soon

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.