T-MizZ's RC Pro Finals Videos

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

T-MizZ's RC Pro Finals Videos

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2008, 07:03 PM
Tech Adept

Mizzle If you come back to the Pyscho Nitro next year We'll have to go party with Jeezy at the Velvet Room His Blue Lambo is Sick yeah and the rims are really Blue..... I seen that White Vette with the Black top too (Kung Fu Panda Bear)
Old 11-23-2008, 07:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TMizzle
lol. i had a 50/50 chance of getting that right.
The song on the slash video is "Get Allot" by Young Jeezy off his latest cd "The Recession"
Sweet, thanks. I searched a couple things like that on the Limewire but didnt find it at first.
Old 11-24-2008, 10:05 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by njballa
Mizzle If you come back to the Pyscho Nitro next year We'll have to go party with Jeezy at the Velvet Room His Blue Lambo is Sick yeah and the rims are really Blue..... I seen that White Vette with the Black top too (Kung Fu Panda Bear)
"My president is black, my lambo is blue..."
Old 11-24-2008, 10:22 AM
Tech Regular

Mizzle - what's the name of the song at the start of the Buggy and Truggy video?
Old 11-24-2008, 10:23 AM
Tech Addict

"whatever you like" by TI
Old 11-24-2008, 11:43 AM
Tech Master

Mizz and griz both give great vid, LOL. Wish one of y'all could have made it to the ATX in time to shoot some this weekend. You missed the fun this weekend Tmizzle. The first 5 or 6 minutes of the 1/8 Expert A with JB, Skidmore, and Mike B. were (insert Jime Rome voice over) "phenomenal". Would have been great footage, I hope somebody there caught it.
Old 11-24-2008, 12:44 PM
Tech Addict

well hopefully if i made it i would have been in THAT race!
yeah, it sucks i couldnt make it but had to work so i can pay for my crack. (rc)
Old 11-24-2008, 01:57 PM
Tech Master

LOL. They need to make some of those "Just Say No" buttons with an RC car in the middle. Yeah, you would have been in it, but doesn't that fancy camera have autopilot?
Old 12-03-2008, 03:05 PM
Tech Adept

Default awesome video T-Mizz !!!

man, this video made my day. i haven't had the chance to run my truggy in awhile, so this was the fix for sure also, i would agree with most, your vids and grizz11's vids are the best that i've seen online. however, i have to say, IMHO, the " n " word left unedited in a public forum, such as rctech [link provided, but still], is an interesting and controversial choice nonetheless, keep up the awesome work my man
Old 12-25-2008, 09:48 AM
Tech Addict

Default New encoding method

I found this encoder you might be interested in Mizzle. I think it will allow you to put up HD footage no problem with small files. I ran all of my recent stuff through it last night and the resolution is unbelievable. Also youtube upgraded to H.264 encoding and they stream HD now. Much better than the old way. And they take 1gig files now so with a little compression you should be able to upload your HD stuff to them or put it on your site. The demo will do your whole file unlike most of them so you can really test it out. Cheap too 99 bucks.
I sent you a pm with the details. Its right at 10:1 reduction in file size over an avi uncompressed file. And the detail is unreal. You see every pebble on the track. Even with my SD cam. And the colors rock.

Griz
Old 12-26-2008, 12:45 AM
Tech Initiate

Really cool Vid. I saw a new vid about your testing race with your new chassis , and the new VP PRO striker tyre , awesome man, the car and the tyre is awesome !

Look forward the next new vid from Mizzle!