Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Caster usa

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2008, 05:37 PM
Suspended

Default Caster usa

SO heres the deal today i raced The florida offroad series opener and i did poorly i broke my mbx6 like 3 times. all do to my piss poor driving. but heres the kicker every week i bust this guys balls about being a team caster driver and how im not fan of his product. but out of no where do i find my self broke and out of parts for my mbx6 when Chris F of Orlando fla offers me one of his personal complete buggys to run on sundays main. can u belive this. i couldnt. i treated him like crap souly on the fact the im not caster man. i found out the hard way im a dick. So here it is Caster USA mike mazza or who ever run this outfit im letting you know. you did made a good choice by hooking up with Chris and your other drivers PETE PAYNE CAlVIN Carpenter and Johhny Grenot did you guys proud as well at the state race. so good job on picking up some Orange county Fla boys for your team. These guys are newly sponsored and proved today why they are. Thanks Chris and my boys from OCOEE Way to represent.
Old 11-09-2008, 06:09 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Thats very nice of him. so how did you like the caster after driving it?
Old 11-09-2008, 07:20 PM
D8
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

that was very cool!!! go Caster
Old 11-09-2008, 10:08 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Thanks for the kind words. Chris F. is a top notch guy. cam
Old 11-09-2008, 10:50 PM
Tech Elite

I am not surprised. Chris is such a stand up guy and I am so glad he is on our team. Most of our other team drivers are like that. I want team drivers with honor and integrity and I like to consider all my drivers family. Looks like you got a taste of that. Thanks Chris for stepping up, I would think it would be a hard decision to make....let this guy drive MY car after.....but I honestly think he didn't think twice about it. The man has a heart of gold. That being said.....

Chris, what did you give him? One of the old ones you just picked up from Dom, or was it one of our 2008 black/silver ones?
Old 11-09-2008, 10:55 PM
Tech Elite

TheGeneral,
I haven't seen a new Mugen 6 in real life yet. Did you run a 5 before?

What did you think of the Caster with no set up time, etc.....and just throwing it down on the track as a complete virgin? Was it easy to drive? How did you do? Are you the type of driver who could drive a bazooka as well as a xray?
Old 11-10-2008, 04:33 AM
Tech Master

Well, General did not actually drive it. We only had to qualifiers and he broke in both but I offered it to him for the main on sunday. He was quite discouraged and left for the day but some of us Caster guys and BBennet (mostly BBennet because he paid) got General the parts he needed to repair his MBX6 and he came back and got it back together for the main sunday. Thanks General for the comments and even though you bust my B@ll$ alot you are still a cool guy, and I think everyone there made you feel that way.
Old 11-10-2008, 04:38 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by hakmazter
I am not surprised. Chris is such a stand up guy and I am so glad he is on our team. Most of our other team drivers are like that. I want team drivers with honor and integrity and I like to consider all my drivers family. Looks like you got a taste of that. Thanks Chris for stepping up, I would think it would be a hard decision to make....let this guy drive MY car after.....but I honestly think he didn't think twice about it. The man has a heart of gold. That being said.....

Chris, what did you give him? One of the old ones you just picked up from Dom, or was it one of our 2008 black/silver ones?
It was Dom's race buggy but I went through it. Has all carbon fiber, SS screws, I had nice RTR shocks which are way better than kit stockers, and lightened chassis. I needed mine to run the main or I would have given that to him. He was leary of running it because he broke his, but I told him run the hell out of it, if you break it so what, you would not have to pay, I can fix it, but we got his MBX6 fixed and ready.
Old 11-10-2008, 04:41 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

i think its time for him to sell the mbx6 and buy a caster
Old 11-10-2008, 04:51 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by theGeneral
SO heres the deal today i raced The florida offroad series opener and i did poorly i broke my mbx6 like 3 times. all do to my piss poor driving. but heres the kicker every week i bust this guys balls about being a team caster driver and how im not fan of his product. but out of no where do i find my self broke and out of parts for my mbx6 when Chris F of Orlando fla offers me one of his personal complete buggys to run on sundays main. can u belive this. i couldnt. i treated him like crap souly on the fact the im not caster man. i found out the hard way im a dick. So here it is Caster USA mike mazza or who ever run this outfit im letting you know. you did made a good choice by hooking up with Chris and your other drivers PETE PAYNE CAlVIN Carpenter and Johhny Grenot did you guys proud as well at the state race. so good job on picking up some Orange county Fla boys for your team. These guys are newly sponsored and proved today why they are. Thanks Chris and my boys from OCOEE Way to represent.
Chris is ok .......for a half Mexican kid.
Old 11-10-2008, 07:04 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by skeller
Chris is ok .......for a half Mexican kid.
You look like me too, considering you are about a foot tall like me.
Old 11-10-2008, 07:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

This is great to hear. I'm glad you decided to post this. I hope in the future you decide to buy a caster buggy.Good job Chris
Old 11-10-2008, 03:32 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cheesecake
i think its time for him to sell the mbx6 and buy a caster
dunno, the mbx6 looks pretty nice. i wonder if the new zx-2r will have any resemblance? except for the cf towers, i think i saw 3 of those break this weekend, not good..
Old 11-10-2008, 03:46 PM
D8
Tech Master

Originally Posted by j_blaze14
dunno, the mbx6 looks pretty nice. i wonder if the new zx-2r will have any resemblance? except for the cf towers, i think i saw 3 of those break this weekend, not good..
ZX-2R?
Old 11-10-2008, 06:56 PM
Suspended

to be honest ill probably never own a caster or untill the quality gets better. i watched Caster team driver wheel his truck like he used to wheel his mugen. so i know the geomotry is right the look is nice minus that lame body. it jumps well and turns awesome. it seems to be the plastic and all the cast metal is what makes it not worth it to me. like i said this just my hypothisis. i watched one burn diffs in less then 2 weeks. i watched one chop spur gears. and other ones that just barely bumped the pipe just detonate all the plastics. so that why i wont be buying one soon. not to say others dont have excelent times with theres. i just think they need more time and a better chemist for there alloys and plastic compounds.

so good luck team caster and chris good lookn out. ill see you in woods soon im sure

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.