Wiki Posts
Search

RC Boca Hobbies Burglary Video - REWARD

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 07:16 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by crazy4wdracer
You're right, he didn't look smart at all. It would look kind of suspicous taking 5 brand new RC's into a pawn shop to sell. Not so much on ebay.
WE ALL NEED TO KEEP AN EYE ON EBAY THEN BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE A GOOD PLACE FOR THAT ASSHOLE TO UNLOAD THEM! RCBOCA KNOWS WHAT WAS STOLEN SO IF WE SEE SOME ADS POP UP WITHOUT BOX, CONTROLLERS, AND ALL THAT STUFF THAT COMES WITH RTR'S THEN IT MIGHT BE A CLUE! I'LL KEEP MY EYE OUT ON EBAY FOR SURE.
Old 11-11-2008, 08:11 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (90%+)

You want to hear about not smart. My best friends brother worked at a vinyl railing place. For all of you that don't know a u shaped aluminum insert in used in all the vertical railings to stiffen the vinyl. Well this guy we will say had a problem that required a lot of money hint hint. He decided to steal the pallets of 8 ft aluminum channel and take them to the recycling place still on a pallet. He got two pallets of them before he was caught. They caught him with the cameras in the storage yard. He said he didnt think they worked LOL. Each pallet of aluminum was like $2,000 so he went to jail. He got out recently and we call him the "Aluminator" Dummy
Old 11-12-2008, 06:35 AM
Tech Rookie

thats really a foul thing to do i had a same situation @ my local LHS happen about two weeks back and the guy walks in during store hours owner of shop has a couple rebuilds on top of display looks @ me ask wich of the r/c i owned i say none and runs out with the first he can put his hands on jumps into a car and speed off that really sucks by the time the owner and i go outside he is gone but they are so stupid and petty this is on a major street and the cops were across the street and saw everything petty theives dont last long he will be caught if not already caught for some other petty theft
Old 11-12-2008, 08:18 AM
Tech Fanatic

A shop I used to go to when I lived in N. Cali. had the same thing happen multiple times. They were set up with the front door about 10 feet off the parking lot so the last time it happened, somebody just backed right through the the front doors and loaded up the back of the stolen truck. As it turned out he stopped to eat at burger king about a block down the street and the cops busted him with his mouth full. After having this happen a few times they decided to put concrete pillars in front of the doors, which now sport some kinda super glass.

Originally Posted by franklucas
You want to hear about not smart. My best friends brother worked at a vinyl railing place. For all of you that don't know a u shaped aluminum insert in used in all the vertical railings to stiffen the vinyl. Well this guy we will say had a problem that required a lot of money hint hint. He decided to steal the pallets of 8 ft aluminum channel and take them to the recycling place still on a pallet. He got two pallets of them before he was caught. They caught him with the cameras in the storage yard. He said he didnt think they worked LOL. Each pallet of aluminum was like $2,000 so he went to jail. He got out recently and we call him the "Aluminator" Dummy
I find this REAL funny cuz, when I was much much younger and hung out with a very....uh... questionable crowd, I had a friend with the same kind of problem. One night he and his buddy decided they would go out and steal some metal to sell for scrap. So they went into downtown San Jose, CA, right down the street from the municipal court, where they saw a whole lot of metal just ripe for the picking. These were metal tracks that they were trying to steal. Tracks off of tanks. Parked at the national guards facility on Headding St. Needless to say, those guys don't care for it much when you jump their fence. They like it less when you mess with their stuff.

My complete moron trumps your dummy.

Well, hopefully the guy in the video will soon be resting in a 10x10 luxury suite with 3 squares, cable tv, and all the booty sex he can handle.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:05 AM
Tech Adept

Default I can see the eBay listing now....

New R/C cars, no transmitters....<buy it now!>