Wiki Posts
Search

cleaning

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 12:42 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default cleaning

just wondering how everyone cleans there off-roader?? also how would you go about cleaning without a compressor?
Old 11-05-2008, 01:06 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Before you get flamed try a search

http://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-of...-cleaners.html
Old 11-05-2008, 01:45 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (95%+)

Best way to clean without a compressor? Save until you can get a compressor! It is painfull otherwise. IMO
Old 11-05-2008, 01:56 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by offr0aden
Oh dear a search nazi!!!
Old 11-05-2008, 01:57 AM
Tech Elite

the long weekend at the track way at the hotel remove radio tray motor and tank fill bath tub with water dunk car pull up scrub with tooth brush dry with hair dry then wd40 it

the at home way remove everthing like above place in dishwasher yes i said dishwasher and wash do not let it dry it do with the hair dryer then wd40

if you dont have a dishwaswer use the water hose and simple green

or if you scared of the water take all apart to bare chassic clean each peice by hand imo it to much danm work
Old 11-05-2008, 11:59 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Dishwasher?! Good idea....i gotta try that.
Old 11-05-2008, 12:20 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Cru_Jones
Dishwasher?! Good idea....i gotta try that.
......................................__.......... ......................................
.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,................................... .......
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllll..................................
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll............................. ...
..............lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,...........................
...............lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-..*`*;..)..........................
.................,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/...................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*....................
................|.../.../.../.*`..............................)....)¯`~,....... ...........
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---........../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../....................
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|......................
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,...................
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..................
Old 11-05-2008, 03:46 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Simple green, a air compressor and a few rags.
Old 11-05-2008, 07:24 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Engine and electronics out, Paint brush hard bristle type dust off as much as you can.

Shower hot very hot water, shampooo and brush again, take it out hose it down with WD40 let sit in the sun all day.

Air compressor with simple green, works great.
Old 11-05-2008, 07:25 PM
Tech Elite

yeah i said dishwasher
Old 11-05-2008, 08:23 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

ive heard the dishwasher trick before