Wiki Posts
Search

E-Firestorm vs. Race-Spec RC10T4

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2008, 07:56 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default E-Firestorm vs. Race-Spec RC10T4

I am really looking at getting the E-Firestorm but I really want a truck that I can use to race and to just bash. I really want a truck that will grow with me....Any opinions?

I know must will say the EFS is good all around and the T4 is for racing....but to make the EFS a good race truck you need to do a lot to it....the T4..not so much, but it doesn't make a good basher.

Last edited by RCRat; 10-20-2008 at 08:15 PM.
Old 10-20-2008, 08:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Slash
Old 10-20-2008, 08:16 PM
Tech Regular

Yep, got one already...LOVE IT!!
Old 10-20-2008, 08:39 PM
Tech Regular

Another thing is that the T4 has many more parts available for it...so I could probably turn it into a pretty tough little truck if I wanted to bash it more.........yes?
Old 10-20-2008, 10:51 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by VVRC
Another thing is that the T4 has many more parts available for it...so I could probably turn it into a pretty tough little truck if I wanted to bash it more.........yes?
I run a t4 rtr, that upgraded to a brushless system, and I must say that you should get the t4. Its durability is great, as I am running it on an 1/8th scale track along with my brother who runs his losi 8ight. The only things I have broken or find are the weak points of the car is the front bulkhead, and the a-arm part that attaches to the hinge pin, and the rear body posts. Only reason i broke those was due to me landing a 5ft jump with an 1/8th scale hot on my tail. Anyway I solved that issue by purchasing an RPM bumper for when I am bashing around, it really protects the front end and makes the car indestructible. As for the rear body posts, just don't land on your lid alot or do what i did and go to autozone and put some plastic weld in the gaps of the body posts, and that solves the issue.